Ever experienced the mandela effect?

Ever experienced the mandela effect?

Attached: leg.png (842x826, 963.17K)

Yes. More to come this month thanks to Hadron being used at double power.

Don't you mean the Mandullah effect? Woah this is crazy, is this the world you were born in? Was this world I was born in? Wild stuff, right?

Attached: Berenstain Bears Angry Video Game Nerd AVGN - reaction.jpg (1280x720, 147.88K)

More like the GAYDELLA affect am i right

The Mandingo Effect?

That's when a BBC is actually smaller than you originally thought.

ive experienced the manleta effect

Fruit of the loom cornucopia seems to be the big one besides Berenstain and mine personally there is even more residue around from articles to the company itself and the movie the ant bully. Fuck CERN and if that time reset happens godspeed bois blue Eisenhower November

In my timeline R2D2 was Gold and C3P0 was All white plastic and blue. I've given up trying to convince anyone this ever happened . I've come to accept that this isn't my world. That my world is either dead or just slipped into another dimension and I can't get back

everything else apparently seems to be the same.

>Still a Any Forums reject
>Still a loser with no friends
>Still retarded

Yup

Holy booba

Attached: Mando Effect.jpg (474x355, 20.94K)

"Why yes, user, the Singularity Engine has the unexpected effect of creating a Mandela Effect.

This will, though, enable me to obtain your skin, which I will use to cover my body, yessss."

Attached: tumblr_928773e4ec2bcb1add8f6f89718aa5b6_d0df414c_1280 (2).png (1280x720, 690.63K)

Mosly likely dementia

This is the afterlife, you cannot leave until you accept God

How come there's never been a movie about the mandela effect?
There's movies about most of the other stupid theories, Area 51, Hollow Earth, Reptilians, shapeshifter elites, Men in Black, etc

>The Mando effect: When someone does a good thing to make up for the aweful thing they did earlier, just so they can do another aweful thing later

at this point im pretty sure god is just a psycho who likes fucking people's lives up.

that still counts right?

there is a movie called mandela effect

>How come there's never been a movie about the Mandela effect?

in my world there was.

That's the serpent, he will play tricks on you to make you question your sanity and your faith

i fucking love that show

>COME ON FARTU WE'RE GOING TO TAKE OVER THE GALAXY

Most likely dementia