Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 76386231.png (1512x494, 363.21K)

better dead than red

A lot of parents are complaining on Twitter that its not a kids movie.
Too much adult stuff for their liking, that isn't suitable for small kids.
Those seem to be the main issues people are having with the movie from what I have seen.

Attached: 1647041153433.gif (540x556, 3.62M)

>95% rotten
so what major left leaning politics is in this movie that the critics are applauding? gay main characters? gay blacks?

>mfw I only watched because the audience score was low
>it was actually good

Attached: 20211211_044649.jpg (686x686, 48.73K)

No white male characters.

Audience score is always wrong.

>better sneed than feed

You can never trust "critics".

Only opinion that matters is your own.
I don't trust critics or ordinary people.
I'll probably watch it later today and form my own opinion on the movie.

I don't trust critics but I think audiences are even dumber so that's why their review bombing led me to watch the movie.

Attached: tr_intro.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

conservative parents bringing the audience score down

wtf??

Attached: 1642045992864.png (838x653, 664.36K)

film criticism was never about critiquing art its about politics

ned's declassified had funnier character intros that this mediocre crap pixar dumped

Feel free to make a webm and show us. Do you know how to or should we all just disregard your opinion.

that's usually true nowadays but 2009 was still not total clown world. coraline and the book it was based on is actually good though. it has a quote by a conservative author, GK chesterton at the start of the novel

>never saw ned's declassified but passionately defends a pixar story about 13 year old girl
fucking lol suck my cock bitch ass nigger

xo

That's all you have to say? Please reply after the hide and I continue the filtering that I've been doing for a decade because people like you exist and you're the majority.

your neckbeard aura is simply awe inspiring lmao

Thats not twerking. Thats just a panda jumping backwards with his ass slightly up. Its your problem for being a pedo furry who sexualizes the character.

Attached: twerk.gif (244x200, 328.43K)