Why are women like this?

Why are women like this?

Attached: 1621391177433.jpg (944x956, 139.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qualitativecriminology.com/pub/z1961qto/release/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

left:
>unrealistic depiction of a relationship which contributes to false idea of how you should interact with future partners
right:
>healthy sexual relationship where people explore different options and viewpoints before making a big decision that could effect the rest of their life

what's wrong?

People shouldn't act in accordance with how things are, they show act how they should be.

You're a woman

Wom*n are beasts uncapable of love. They can only feel animal lust for top 1% of males and biological programming to take care for their offspring.
The only gender capable of actual love for their country, friends and family are men. All great works of literature confirm this.

Attached: whore.jpg (266x500, 34.89K)

Cringe

>dont strive for the ideal, just wallow in the comfortable filth

How realistic are relationships that start in highschool and continue until death? It's a toxic mindset that sets you up to fail. There's nothing wrong with staying with your highschool sweetheart but thinking that you should dedicate yourself to the first person you get in a relationship with is a bad way to go.

Honest question, have any of you been in a relationship/had sex before?

Lmao, OP btfo. 15fps anime like that make incels. I watched Bridget Jones when i was 7 and had my first gf by 8.

You will never be a woman

>Left
Cartoon that turns men into women

>Right
Generic rom-com

Attached: Tranime Troons.png (1214x910, 658.31K)

>healthy sexual relationship
This is some shameless bait. Fucking more people is linked to a higher likelihood of cheating and an unhappy marriage. Men and women should have 1 partner.

Also women romance movies are always shit.

Attached: 1637925486773.webm (640x640, 2.24M)

Women aren't human and should not have rights and be treated as such

>hey thing has a higher chance of thing happening that it's an absolute evil and u should only do thing this way!!
big brain thinking right there

>How realistic are relationships that start in highschool and continue until death?
very typical until kike mind rot taught people that healthy lofe long relationships are bad and hedonistic narcissm shlumd infect everybwalk of life until we're all bologny meat monkeys with no culture or history
this doesnt apply to sub-species monkey men that havent evolved to human (white) level yet

Based

Attached: 1626651863945.jpg (1880x1124, 293.93K)

No dickhead, you are misrepresenting one single study. Stop talking about shit you don't understand to support your fragile world view. Have sex (with multiple partners)

Anime:
>Smoking hot girl falls for tall, lean handsome guy that’s slightly awkward

Yeah so relatable haha

You cherrypicked two movies, and they're not even from the same country. Women literally just want Disney-tier romances but Hollywood doesn't make them anymore.

Attached: fdfb.jpg (1191x776, 57.67K)

you got some sources for that or is this another Any Forums schizo post?

Yes

20 minutes for fun isn't worth it for lifelong relationship problems.

much more realistic than finding happines with some 30 year old used goods, thats for sure

Nice story, faggot. It's less believable than the premise of A Silent Voice.

There is a reason being a slut is a sin in nearly every religion. It is not good for a society.

Every adult woman is obsessed with Ariel and all those movies. Women crave absolute monogamy (as in literally never had a thought about another man/woman), but all Hollywood gives you is adultery plotlines.

Arby's stays open this late?

This happens all the time, just not to you.

It says a lot about you that the idea of a relationship is so far removed from from your realm of experience that the very suggestion of 2 people getting together is the most unbelievable thing to you.

>Smoking hot girl
I don't think that applies to OP image though, she looks just as generic as he does. You're letting your thirst cloud your judgment.

>in after assdamaged troons

Attached: tranime.jpg (1879x1966, 453.19K)

Choosing not to get into a relati9nship and instead have sex with different people doesn't make you a slut.

Yes it does. Wtf.

My point is all the “awkward nerds” in anime are always male model tier. It’s just as ridiculous as western romantic comedies.

/qa/ lost ahahhahaha

Attached: 1639815746798.jpg (1024x898, 378.56K)

What kind of copium are you on? That is exactly what a slut is you dimwit.

"Goodbye, My Friendcels": An Analysis of Incel Suicide Posts
qualitativecriminology.com/pub/z1961qto/release/1

I think the media of animation leaves more to the imagination than live-action, but you're pretty much correct.

>Women
The west, user.

>30 year old women
In romantic comedies? Lol. Maybe as comedy relief.

There I fixed it for you scum.

Attached: 1647162056963 (1).jpg (944x956, 238.35K)

Nobody in anime is ugly unless it's a defining character trait though. I have never seen an anime with a looks mismatch that wasn't SPECIFICALLY about that (Accel World). Nearly all of anime's attractiveness is informed. Characters tell you how plain/beautiful the world thinks they are.

Settling is a part of growing up.

>Honest question, have any of you been in a relationship/had sex before?
Do you really need to ask?

Chuds btfo
Watch more of this anime shit and you will fap for the rest of your life

Bridget Jones is literally 32 and has two gigachads pining for her. That is actual plot of the movie in OPs pic user

Attached: 4sfgdg.jpg (1024x937, 54.04K)

Fair enough. It’s just funny that socially awkward male protagonists in anime romance are pretty much always tall and skinny and would obviously be considered conventionally handsome by any metric.