1. Country

1. Country
2. Opinions on His Holiness Francis, Bishop of Rome, Vicar of Jesus Christ, Successor of the Prince of the Apostles, Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church, Primate of Italy, Archbishop and Metropolitan of the Roman Province, Sovereign of the Vatican City State, Servant of the servants of God?

Attached: Portrait_of_Pope_Francis_(2021).jpg (220x315, 15.88K)

Satanic Jew globohomo enabler.

the better one is still alive, they are still in time to reappoint him after Bergoglios death in the next months

Attached: photo5785397415765982269.jpg (796x413, 47.28K)

1. flag
2. 16kb .jpg always nice for me

Most disgraceful pope that has ever existed
No wonder he's arshitine

I liked him in Brazil, not so much in GOT.

He's alright

1) look at the flags, retard
2) he's a cucked faggot like every pope

What does a pope usually do? And why all catholics hate him? And why do they try to deny their hate?

Don't even bother, these troglodytes will do nothing more than say "le pope hoard le gold and they're le pedos! Mr. Goldenberg says so!"
>inb4 flawed and retarded statistics made by protestants
Not an argument.

Big fan

Attached: pope.png (1987x2048, 3.53M)

>Don't even bother, these troglodytes will do nothing more than say "le pope hoard le gold and they're le pedos! Mr. Goldenberg says so!"
>>inb4 flawed and retarded statistics made by protestants
>Not an argument.

Attached: PIGGU.jpg (336x504, 11.52K)

He aight

Just waiting for him to get full of lead per the Fátima prophecy

1. France
2. Less than 100 (one hundred) priest are ordonnated in France each year so the pope is has no relevance here

In 1976 a very young priest named Jorge Mario Bergoglio became head of the Jesuits in Argentina. That same year, there was a military coup in Argentina, leading to what has been dubbed “The Dirty War”, in which some 30,000 people were arrested, tortured, and in many cases “disappeared”, simply for objecting to or reporting on what the military government was doing.

Two of those kidnapped, priests named Francisco Jalics and Orlando Yorio, were interrogated and tortured for over three months before finally being expelled from the country. Both of them placed the blame for their arrest on the head of the Jesuits, Bergoglio, who, they said, cooperated hand-in-glove with the new military dictatorship. One even claimed that Bergoglio was present during some of his interrogations.

Now: suppose someone came up with rock solid proof against Bergoglio – proof similar to the skeletal remains of native children that are now being dug up near Canadian residential schools.

Would his apology be sufficient ?

Or might we reasonably expect a modern Argentine court to demand that Bergoglio return to Argentina to stand trial for kidnapping ?

Considering that Bergoglio is now better known as Pope Francis, that probably won’t happen.

Attached: benedict resignation.png (2722x2800, 3.81M)

>Or might we reasonably expect a modern Argentine court to demand that Bergoglio return to Argentina to stand trial for kidnapping ?
They would rather kill the entire country

what is the 3rd fatima secret

Fuck the Poppet antichrist

He's a cool guy I meet him many times when I went to church with my mom

1. Polan
2. I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

He's right about NATO

also
>Primate of Italy
hes also a fucking monkey