Who the FUCK was this made for?

It doesn't even use OT themes and references since it takes place in the Nu Wars era so who is paying $5k for it?

Attached: SmartSelect_20220313-120927_Chrome.jpg (1440x2120, 920.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/273555/global-revenue-of-the-walt-disney-company/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>so who is paying $5k for it?
>literally says they're struggling to fill them

It genuinely looks like a Wal-Mart brand parody of Star Trek, nothing about it looks like Star Wars. And my middle deck room on an actual cruise ship was a lot nicer than that literal garbage in the OP. Nobody with kids can afford this and people who can afford this can easily afford far, far better vacations than a tacky Disney World hotel.

>all the comfort of living out of a boat
>for $5000 a day?

how much money could I charge people to live in a pod like these but decorated with disney shit

Attached: pods.webm (960x544, 2.95M)

Reminds me of how the Nickelodeon resort thing in Orlando had romantic suites the first year it existed.

5000 dollars a what? A night?

that's a lot of glory holes

the less people there are, the more kino it becomes.

imagine there being like 5 guests there, and you end up doing coke with some people in alien makeup and then you fuck them in your pod.

cut to the next day where everyone is hung over and ad libbing through all the events because it's just you, and a chinese family that doesn't know whats going on anyway.

Good morning sirs!

I think it's for a weekend because the hotel has like plot arcs that unfold
I think, i dont really know for sure

something tells me disney wouldn't allow that but i eat water for breakfast so idk

> $100 billion company is losing a little money

OMG I'M GOING INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE

Attached: 973B7780-893F-4CA9-AEE0-1803F2366518.jpg (361x480, 31.46K)

Sounds like a challenge.

$5k? Fuck that shit

even her profile picture is poorly cropped globohomo

who the fuck cares? Where you guys ever planning on visiting?

To feed the delusions of the people who made it. Libtards ideas are all circular. They should call it Holocaust Hotel.

You, and yes.

It’s called a Fail.

Other examples include:
>Ford Edsel
>McDonalds Arch Deluxe
>New Coke
>Panasonic 3DO
>Etc.

Disney will likely repurpose the venue into something else, or listen to consumers until it’s profitable. Believe it or not, Disney had a gross revenue of $67,000,000,000 in 2021, they literally don’t give a shit if a new project takes a while to make money: statista.com/statistics/273555/global-revenue-of-the-walt-disney-company/

i actually watch shills talk about this, its actually pretty neat if you fit into the niche
>are super into the last jedi and rise of the skywalker
>dont have kids, since alot of the neat story stuff happens at night past the kids bedtimes and there's no baby sitters
>rich enough to spend 6000$ (cheapest is 5000$ + travel + tax)
>want to larp
i think the entire thing will be fun for the 2000 people in the world that actually fit this niche

My wife said if I prepped our bull well enough this year she will let me pay for us to go next year. Can't wait!

it was made by women to fulfill their innate urge to force others to comply with "cute" regimented "experiences"

Yep it's absolutely mind boggeling. I don't know if this site is accurate given inflation and Post-Covid whatever but this site claims a good hotel room in ROME is a thousand a night.

Why would you pay more for a Disneyworld vacation than going to Rome?

Attached: vacation rome.png (858x1172, 748.88K)

I’m guessing Kathleen Kennedy mandated that it be nu-wars shit since she also sabotaged the Galaxy’s Edge attraction by doing that. GE should have been Mos Eisley, and this cruise ship thing should have been Tantive IV with the finale being a laser tag game against Imperial stormtroopers.

At least $1000 a night. You will have to make sure it is either Marvel or Star Wars tho.

Call it the Agents of SHIELD training pod or something.

>even her profile picture is poorly cropped globohomo

Attached: 543655.jpg (1071x719, 101K)

>hotel
>cant leave

Attached: nigga.png (596x393, 91.87K)