You're favorite adult animated show will never end, and if even if it does it will be brought back

You're favorite adult animated show will never end, and if even if it does it will be brought back

Attached: currently_running_and_revived_adult_animated_shows.png (1635x622, 123.38K)

i seriously wonder when they’re gonna end the simpsons. every time they’re at their final ordered season i think “this is gonna be it”, but then they just renew it for two more years.

for some reason i have a morbid curiosity with this. my biggest wonder is what’ll happen if a va dies. my bet is that they’ll end the show but do a reboot in a few years with new vas and a different artstyle

Tell that to Duckman

the simpsons will never ever end

At this point they might as well feed all of Marge’s lines into an AI program and modulate someone else’s voice with it. Might actually sound better than Marge’s voice now

He’s not my favorite (adult animated) show so it doesn’t count

Let me know when Dr Katz and Home Movies get brought back.

KoTH is getting a revival?

Attached: 1622330645955.png (435x478, 247.09K)

>wanting a whole revival's worth of Home Movies
>it's the mean-spirited ethos of the final season
Monkey's paw

Clone High is coming back too.

If it doesn't die in the water, it will have some nu-politics angle drenched over it for the worse
And it will be shilled on Any Forums and Any Forums like Turning Red is right now

I know you're a child because you forgot beavis and butthead

Does this surprise anyone? Look at Looney Toons, Tom and Jerry, and other mainstream classic cartoons. Some have been going for over 50 years

Ren & Stimpy is coming back.
Beavis & Butthead is coming back.
Clone High is coming back.
Mission Hill is coming back (as a spinoff).
I'm so glad this show got a good run and wasn't popular enough to ever be touched again. Sometimes life is good.

>KOTH
But why

they already said they had the entire cast record the dictionary, and they have good enough deepfake voice technology to render any inflection they want
they're only continuing to use actual VAs instead of computer only to appease unions

lord and miller are rich enough to make it what they want

Moral Orel ?

>senile Mike Judge in charge
It's gonna be fuckin terrible

I'm glad Futurama is back desu

It's going to be complete shit

Yep and it's gonna be DRUMPF BAD propaganda even though he's not even the fucking President anymore.