SnyderVerse will be restored

>Ann Sarnoff and Tobby Emmerich getting future endeavors soon.
deadline.com/2022/02/david-zaslav-warnermedia-plans-cnn-warner-bros-discovery-1234955829/
>Snyder's Netflix contract is 2 years long, will be free a year after the Warner Discovery merger.
digitalspy.com/movies/a37121102/zack-snyder-netflix-deal-army-of-dead/
>SnyderCut the most watched HBOmax IP.
>Affleck isn't done with the role.
It's happening.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1876x803, 754.29K)

You ever notice how DC soys are always talkijng about "coming back" and "recovery" and "soon" while Marvel is hittijng nonstop homeruns? lol

I was impressed by how quickly those 4 hours of the Justice League went by. I usually am moving my mouse to see how much longer i have left but i was engaged the entire time.
Its still capeshit and deserves to burn though

>snyderfags still exist

Attached: cope.jpg (581x720, 129.72K)

This. Snyder is better than capeshit. He should be adapting Franco-belgian comics.

Attached: 1646812846610.jpg (1125x1644, 196.97K)

We just can't stop winning.

Attached: Delicious.gif (498x280, 935.92K)

it's over

The Batman is killing it at the box office. It's more likely that the WB backs up a Brinks truck to Reeves' house and asks him to helm their franchise.

Dude Affleck is 49 and struggling with alcohol
his Batman daya are over after flash thing

He came back for the reshoots for Snyder.

Fuck yeah it's happening!!!

Attached: ezra was right.jpg (1280x612, 545.51K)

DC doesn't need an extended universe or a synerverse, it's doing fine with its solo ventures

Rock wants to fight Justice League. DCEU will happen, especially now that they have confirmed multiverse.

>Its still capeshit and deserves to burn though
kys wannabe

It always was. The long game plan was to adapt Countdown To Final Crisis, and have Superboy Prime be DCEU's Thanos level villain

Attached: Zack and Ben.jpg (576x680, 84.61K)

Based.

guarantee you Keaton will have a moment with Affleck in the Flash that mirrors the "you are amazing" moment between Maguire and Garfield in No Way Home. Affleck alludes to his performance not going over as intended and Keaton tells him to chin up.

Based and friendship pilled