Django Unchained is the best western there is, and I'm tired of pretending it's not

Django Unchained is the best western there is, and I'm tired of pretending it's not.

Attached: w1500_48909761.jpg (1500x1014, 670.14K)

Tarantino is a hack

fpbp

Plot makes no sense. Why go through this whole thing about being a fake Mandingo black slave owner to get to Brunhilde when the German guy could have just walked in to Candyland and said I hear you have a lady slave who speaks German and I’d like to buy her because I am German.

Best Western there is is Red Dead Redemption 2, followed by the original Django.

>white people BAD

Attached: 1577771042009.png (827x953, 279.12K)

>movies have to be realistic to be fun

I don't like niggers though, so I can't rate it too highly.
Yes it is a valid reason for disliking a film.

Attached: 1644909203124.png (634x746, 531.27K)

There was a scene that literally just talked about it. Her owner would've just blown them off since he was happy with her. The two needed to distract him with a bigger offer so he wouldn't mind parting with her.

Sorry, but, historically, it's true

reminder: the last line was supposed to be
>you know what they're going to call you? the fastest gun in the south
>... all they gonna call me is nigger

but jamie fox didn't want to say the line, so he adlibbed and refuse to reshoot the scene.

as it stands, the movie is not great, just pretty good.

Historically whites are best. That'll never change.

i want to buy your hammer for $4. i expect you to ship it to me at your expense. when can i expect delivery?

>Sorry, but, historically, it's true

Attached: 1577772678113.png (632x756, 16.29K)

Candy didn’t even like her. Just offer to pay way more than she’s worth because the one thing that makes her unique is only of value to a German person.

Tuesday

It's fucking shit and I'm tired of pretending it's not.

the scene where they show all the time and paperwork necessary to sell a slave and have her freed (granted latter could've been done by schultz as the new owner) indicates there's a ton of paperwork and legal finagling involved in the sale, and calvin candee wouldn't cross the street for $300.

literally just finished watching fistful of dollars

I know this is a shitpost thread about Tarantino not a real western thread but to be serious for a moment it's clearly High Plains Drifter by a country mile.

Attached: p3464_p_v13_ae.jpg (2160x2880, 1.76M)

Great taste. One of my favorites.

snoozefest. its basically a big hodge podge of shit clint did way better in earlier films.