Saturday night

>Saturday night

Why are you here?

Attached: 4eb6fb70-2f2d-11ea-affa-65578b4be800.jpg (640x384, 29.71K)

Its cold out and there are no good bars in Boston

I have no life

my head is just tv static and im a super boring zombie so if i went to a party or a club i would just be in the corner so im better at being a computer loser

I dont like going outside

Attached: d75217ed8aaaea3b4177161398a3505b2f2600fb.png (70x70, 5.18K)

I'm watching some bullshit with my wife and I'm comfy and looking to laugh

No friends. I’d even settle for internet tranny friends at this point. Where do you even meet people

I had a few drinks with my retarded brother

Attached: 1647099291076.webm (720x1280, 2.88M)

Just to suffer.

Cold and at work. Would be nice to get off a little early depends on the boss

Attached: frog-final-fantasy.gif (498x491, 745.66K)

Was going to hang out with my bf but he went shopping with his brother and uncle :/

the only socialization I get is through Any Forums

What happen to all them niggas from school

What else would I be doing at 2:34am?

We could hang out if you wanted haha

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?

I met all my online friends 6-7 years ago and any new ones are from osmosis

Sunday morning here in Asia.

Out and about in Huntsville, just hating

I took a 8k loan out last year to trade options with and it went to zero. I have to stay in the house and not spend any money so I can pay this loan off lol I'm so fucking retarded.

go to worcester

SOXL calls

War is starting tomorrow, and I'm going to die a virgin.

I’m gonna call campus security if you don’t leave me alone incel

>there are no good bars in Boston
get the fuck out

why yes i have no life, how did you know?

Because I've been a shut in online student after becoming unemployed in March of 2020. I have finals due tomorrow but can't get the gumption to even work on them.

I feel you bro

Attached: 1647139134447.jpg (1000x1104, 185.32K)

same, except i probably wouldnt settle for internet tranny friends. i dont know, theyd have to be cool John Waters type faggots and not SJW Lena Dunham tier faggots.

It’s less than 10 degrees outside so I just got really stoned and started making drum and bass anime music videos on my pc.
Going bowling and watching American Graffiti tomorrow though.

I'm waiting
And dogsitting

>shut in online student
damn, they stopped doing online classes like a month ago for us. you dont even have to wear masks on campus anymore

I'm fat and trying to fix it, I had one vodka/soda in the afternoon but it barely fit into my macros. I literally don't know what to do on a weekend night other than go to some bar and then I just binge drink so I can pretend it's not fucking boring being there alone

UMichigan is making me get the booster to start next semester

i cant even find the motivation to write or record dumb little songs even though its one of my main hobbies. also last time i edited a video was with Windows Movie Maker. i cant even find the motivation to install Premiere.

It's an online only program with CSU. This will be my second degree. Truth be told, I really just don't give a fuck anymore.

whiskey helped me lose weight for like a week but when i ran out the fallout depression made me gain it all back

just browsing a bit before I have to go into work

I'm shitting on the toilet for the fourth time this hour and my asshole is RAW
Pretty sure I got salmonella from my job (acct dept for a food production plant)

Banned from Any Forums for trying to make a video game thread.

Idk, habit I guess. I'm 31, all of my friends live in other states. I work from home so there's no real socializing with coworkers. Been single 3-4 months by now. Kinda like the quiet to be honest.

>like a month ago
I swear all the mask restrictions were lifted here the day after putin invaded ukraine
Thank you mr putin for curing covid

Usually once a month I’ll just make some stupid youtube poop for myself in Premiere while I’m stoned and it’s the most fun shit ever, you should try it out it.

They all became druggies and even more pathetic