When they inevitably collapse, which newly formed independent cunt other than St...

When they inevitably collapse, which newly formed independent cunt other than St. Petersburn and Moscow will be the most prosperous?

Attached: 800px-Russia_on_the_globe_(Russia_centered).svg.png (800x800, 364.41K)

Belarus

Urals

expected flag XD

>russia
>prosperous

Uh, Novosibirsk, duh
It’s not gonna collapse THOUGH

Yakutia superpower by 2030

I will celebrate Russias collapse

Tvvan bvlls are the only ones who have above replacement tfr

Last time you were looking forward to our inevitable collapse, you ended up being our buttslut for 300 years.

Attached: kamala-harris-weed-marijuana-legal.jpg (1600x1600, 225.17K)

Tatarstan

but Semen you did already collapse once in 1917

Even if all non-slavic areas secede, we'll still retain like 80% of our current territories and 90% of our population. I don't see why and how Saint Petersburg, Karelia, Mary El or even Tatarstan would secede. It's impossible at this point.

>once
and 1991

>regime change = collapse
Why are Poles so dumb? Toilet cleaning is bad for your brains?

You collapsed twice in last hundred years...

>just a lil' bit of civil war

Attached: 1569083537307.png (540x720, 581.2K)

USA is on the brink of civil war. And we'll pour oil to that fire. We'll support all far right and far left extremists to ruin USA from within.

Attached: im-449518.jpg (1280x960, 137.03K)

siberian republic obviously

Germany collapsed twice too, so what's your point?

bruh
I'd bet on oil producing national republics aka tatarstan bashkortostan

>tatarstan
40% ethnic russian

>bashkortostan
50% ethnic russian

How and why would they secede? If they do, they'll be literal enclaves.

>USA is on the brink of civil war. And we'll pour oil to that fire. We'll support all far right and far left extremists to ruin USA from within.
but Ivan, the monke has gone to greater lenghts at uniting these 2 sides in the last 3 months than any US elected politician in the last 50 years

well if we are talking about full desintegration of russia there obviously would be other newfounded republics around

Just think about how many retarded vaxxers are gonna die because of their destroyed immune system and just how much that overlaps with anti-Russian retards.

those republics are usually 30% tatar 30% bashkir 30% russian or so, plus they're brown and muslim, sounds like a perfect environment for endless civil war countries

Tatars and Bashkirs are almost fully russified at this point. And they don't pike being Muslims.

nah, dont believe
they are too russified and developed for this shit

oil will give them wealth and being bound by a single nationality will give them the cohesion required to not waste all this wealth

you got a point but we're talking about an actual decentralization style of collapse, if that were to happen everything would be for the taking and it's not that outlandish to think of areas providing around more than 1/4th of the country's GDP taking advantage of the chaos

>cope

Unironically, what is Putin's endgame?
He showed the world how important the NATO still is and united its countries. In fact, his actions directy convinced former neutral countries to join it. He showed the whole world how it's not a good idea to rely on Russia economically. He made a monkey out of himself and the whole country by showing how incompetent the army really is.

Looks like a Soros bot post.

dunno it all sounds too retarded to be true even now

if somebody told me last year that this would happen I'd think they are crazy

>actual decentralization style of collapse
In this time and age full disintegration of USA and EU is far more likely, lol.

Russia has been asking Ukraine to calm down for 8 years. Russian people wanted this to happen in 2014. We ned new Stalin, Pootin is too liberal, we despise him for condoning the western faggots instead of freezing and starving them to death by cutting all imports of energy and food.

Everything I posted above is based on facts alone. Both Finland and Sweden are in the process of joining NATO. Tons of countries (e.g. Germany) decided to stop importing Russian gas in the future. They even stopped all plans for a new pipeline. The army invaded Ukraine from 3 different sides, managed not to take the capitol despite besieging it for 4 weeks and now focuses only on lands to the east. I don't know what to tell you, but standing in front of a city (and losing men in the process) and then not being able to take it doesn't show a lot of competence.
But hey, at least you defeated all those nazis who voted for a jew to be their president. Good job.