Untitled

Attached: 1652726609046.jpg (509x680, 313.14K)

I don't get it, how does one get brainwashed by Any Forums? I browsed pol a lot when i was younger but it quickly got old and i saw through it and just shitposted a lot until the mods got too harsh

How do you take anything said there seriously?

This place attracts the worst of most countries.

MK Ultra and federal agents pushing him further and further

stop calling Americans mutts
it destabilises them psychologically

Attached: 1652637085881.png (753x240, 14.57K)

hate black people. kills 80 year grandmas / grandpas instead of young male gangbangers who look like this.

why is Any Forums like this ???

Attached: black.gang-nicknames.jpg (720x480, 34.62K)

>How do you take anything said there seriously?
low iq + sociopathic tendencies

Is that a refugee or an identitarian?

I'm really not sure, the shit they say is so absurd I really wonder what type of complete failure in all other aspects of life you must be to feel the need to buy into it to gain some sort of purpose

American IQ.

Attached: 1646418379342.gif (152x164, 89.25K)

he's a coward so gangbangers would probably shoot back at him. this way his only possible threat was a boomer security guard who probably just took the job instead of retiring on his pension to pay for his kid's college

MARTHA WAS AN AVERAGE DOG

Attached: 1633022432015.jpg (994x1200, 119.68K)

very logical thinking you see, he got rid of the grandma cause she can reproduce

Americans are fucking retards. To truly see how subhuman and susceptible to trickery the American is, check this documentary out.

Attached: abducted.jpg (853x1280, 264.35K)

DO IT
KILL THEM ALL
SHOOT THEM

Attached: 5t4t4.jpg (1280x720, 142.33K)

he was literally inspired by an aussie who did the same autistic shit

Lol this I don't give the slightest fuck about these news but it's always against random people and never against these gang members. If they are not afraid of getting shot by the police why would they care if they get shot by these dudes?

I think it's got to do with mental illness first and the ideology behind it is just whatever they latch on to. I mean, if you hate a group and want them gone you don't randomly go somewhere and kill a bunch of them. Aside from ruining your own life forever how does this even help your cause? It only makes it worse cause others think you and people like you are a bunch of lunatics.

the destroyer of the black race

>I browsed pol a lot when i was younger

Attached: 4296239.jpg (720x663, 33.72K)

jesus christ the self-hate that places brings people to

Also this random attacks just make them look even more pathetic than what they really are

He did his job which was to police the commons of his own country, as did Brenton Tarrant.

he should have targeted black politicians who are corrupted shits just like their white and jewish counterparts