Steals your childhood heart

Have kids shows got better? Acting, writing etc. There must be some decent shows out there. I'm not stuck up, if a good show exists I'd be willing to give it a try. Why limit my choices?

Attached: C6HCxS8VMAA012Z.jpg (542x346, 30.63K)

who is this qt

I watched thr show just because she made me feel funny in ways I didn't understand

She doesn't act anymore. Think she only made this one show. Works as a therapist now. Victoria Shalet

So Awkward was okay. Parents and children could understand the humour.

Attached: 1647127250360.jpg (720x540, 113.24K)

I always liked her sister and her massive boobs.

Attached: 1415977444861.webm (480x360, 2.69M)

Wow that's proper mint

It really was a different time.

Victoria Shalet was ridiculously charming. No wonder I was so in love with her.

seriously does anyone have a source for this? or genie from down under. can't find them.

What do you mean?

Its from an English kids show called The Queen's Nose. A girl, Harmony, is given a 50p coin by her mysterious uncle. When Harmony rubs the nose of the Queen on the coin her wishes come true.

The Queen's Nose is the show. Don't know where you'd find it other than DVD.

yeah i saw it as a kid
there is a single website that seems to sell every kids show from the 80s on dvd that don't exist anywhere else, no way i trust it to give them money.
i have a list i check various streaming services for

Guys: is it weird to be friends with an 11 year old girl on Fortnite?

I was playing duo fills and got matched up with an 11 year old girl playing on Switch. She seemed nice and added me.

Attached: file.png (632x859, 391.62K)

It's a trap.

Possibly

15yo me was infatuated with pic related. Decades later I read her wikipedia page, she attended university in my hometown at the time of filming. 15yo me could have actually met her anons.

Attached: Rachel Blanchard Chris Cross 1993.png (737x936, 374.86K)

I used to have a crush on the hapa girl on Salute Your Shorts on Nickelodeon back in the 90s.

Attached: file.png (300x300, 104.75K)

Tron Uprising. Kino of the highest order.

>is it weird to be friends with an 11 year old girl
No, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Of course not, little girls crave positive male role models
Be firm but fair with her user