Whoa... two whole weeks? No wonder Riddler seemed so pathetic

Whoa... two whole weeks? No wonder Riddler seemed so pathetic.

Attached: two weeks incel paul dano riddler.png (608x680, 307.05K)

That’s way too far. The soldiers in 28 days later started going crazy and having gay sex with the cook in that time span.

2 weeks no sex ? HA thats fucking crazy man

Attached: 1645124999036.jpg (600x450, 51.01K)

If he means no masturbation also, then I guess I get it. But I haven't put my penis in a vagina since 2018...

Obvious satire is obvious (then again I'm not American). Hijacking thread, isn't Riddler in this movie far-left?

He's married in real life. If you don't have sex with your wife for two weeks, then there's something wrong with you (unless of course she's just given birth to one of your offspring, in which case waiting more than two weeks is acceptable)

That's the most retarded thing I've ever read. Middle aged couples with children don't have sex every week

pathetic, weak imitations
cheap tactics in an attempt to emulate a true wizards power, failed miserably
you're tainted

thanks for the fact check you little faggot

It's bait to farm clicks and you fell for it. At least you didn't post the link.

And your point is? Do you think the life of a fat, middle aged married man is an enviable life? If you're young and in shape, you should be having sex at minimum once a week, whether or not you're single or married. Abstaining from all sexual contact for two weeks is quite a challenge

What about long distance relationships or people who have to work on a rotating schedule?

If you're in a long distance relationship with a woman and don't think she's getting dick on the side, then you're naive. Women can't live without regular sex

so this is the so called christian compassion i always hear about huh?

This is the man calling you an incel

Attached: kois-photo-square-credit-Alia-Smith-480x480.jpg (480x480, 30.1K)

Dano's a madman for this one.

this guy fucks

t. that guy

>married
>sex with your wife for two weeks
oh boy you are in for a surprise

I haven't had sex in 5 years.

>And your point is? Do you think the life of a fat, middle aged married man is an enviable life? If you're young and in shape, you should be having sex at minimum once a week, whether or not you're single or married. Abstaining from all sexual contact for two weeks is quite a challenge

Attached: A5DACD92-3AC1-4D57-9024-37CF5F7BEE91.jpg (400x400, 28.41K)

I had incredible sex multiple times last week and my girlfriend is coming over right now to get fucked again. God I love her.

Attached: happy mario.jpg (1200x1007, 77.32K)

I haven't had sex for 28 years and I'm about to have gay sex with your mouth

That's extreme, I could only make to 24 years so far

Amateur, 33 here