WAHHHHH I REFUSE TO EXERCISE TO IMPROVE MY MENTSL HEALTH AND WORK HARDER TO MAKE MORE MONEY AND APPROCH WOMEN TO GET A...

>WAHHHHH I REFUSE TO EXERCISE TO IMPROVE MY MENTSL HEALTH AND WORK HARDER TO MAKE MORE MONEY AND APPROCH WOMEN TO GET A LOVING GIRLFRIEND

Joker was deadass a loser who chose laziness. Why do people act like he wasn’t evil?

Attached: jokerfilm.jpg (1280x720, 54.03K)

fr fr no cap

how is that evil

>I REFUSE TO EXERCISE
He never does this

they refused to sell him his pills user

It's incredible really, I think a minimum of 90% of depressed people would drastically improve just doing 3 things:

1. Strict sleep schedule
2. Regular physical activity
3. Better diet

>dude just exercise

All he needed to do was no fap

I do all these things and I'm still depressed. What now?

i cant fix my sleep schedule and ive been trying for years. nothing works. if i have to wake up for something ill just get very little sleep and then still not be able to fall asleep early the next night, all while feeling utterly like shit from lack of sleep

Alright, I'll take the bait.

He was mentally ill. No amount of exercise can cure being a fucking emotional and mental retard. If you need proof, go to Any Forums. Not only that he lived in 1970s Gotham, which is pretty much NYC, and nobody gave a shit about mental health or the wellbeing of the mentally ill. NYC was a complete hellhole in the 70s, and there is no internet, so you can't just google whatever you need to know to improve yourself. So you have a sheltered retard with a useless single mother who has no social skills, no life experience, and a smidge of learned helplessness in a shithole city with an apathetic populace, no support systems, and an increasing amount of shitty situations with no way to rectify them internally.

You have to be a retard or an actual NPC to think that everyone, by default, can pull themselves out of their own shit infested circumstances with zero friends, zero resources, zero support and little to no knowledge of how to improve your health.

then you're not doing those things

This is hard hard pill for most fags to swallow
>t. do all this and haven’t taken my meds for years.

The actual cases are incapable of keeping those things under control for a longer period of time.

Depression isn't real retard. Like literally just stop thinking sad shit or whatever lmao it's not rocket surgery.

Obviously joker was just a welfare queen faking it, the ending is him waking up and realizing he's a lazy nigger about to be gassed by the working white man.

He was too retarded to go Banecore, lifting weights and reading books could’ve made his life much better and more productive

To be fair he had severe mental illness and was not very bright either.

>It's incredible really, I think a minimum of 90% of idiotic retards with no life experience would drastically improve just doing 3 things:

1. Stop being faggots
2. Live in a lower economically developed area for a month with only $1k they're allowed to spend in that month
3. Work an entry level menial job for a month

seriously, this is how i got over my depression.
i would go to the gym and lift weights saying things like "the fire rises 1, the fire rises 2, the fire rises 3 etc.."

it really helped me get over my troubles. i became the big guy i was always meant to be. my penis is still small, though

Joker had legit mental health issues in an era where minor life shit was not diagnosed as a “disorder”

Not the same as a bitter bitchy frogposter

I dunno. I just did a sit-up and now I have a wife an her 3 kids.

This is why libtards should be added to the aktion t4 that the republican party is about to unleash on you parasites and your mental illness welfare hoax

>my penis is still small though
Ah so you're white. You got over it because your enhanced masculinity from the excersize made you realized you didn't need the welfare. You were never actually "depressed".

>That's what you get for talking shit about high risk derivative trading, bitch. Don't come to my market wit dat scrub portfolio, looking to rumble. Beat yo ass, son.

Any Forums, these guys block your path. What do?

Attached: white stock brokers wearing business suits subway gang, joker.png (653x615, 781.77K)

Follow my normie life, because... because!

>bro just be a good wagie for the jew overlords
lmao

and exercise is boring and sucks, too

Check their portfolio and mount an internet campaign to bulk buy all the securities that they've shorted. Obviously

I believe in destiny. We all have our own. Everything happens because it's supposed to user.

Attached: 3Rpj4Ctj_400x400.jpg (399x399, 17.34K)

How many times has this exact thread been posted?

>Work an entry level menial job for a month
As someone who's worked a job like that for 11 years I'm not sure why you think that fixes depression. If anything the opposite.

>destiny
Grow up and take responsibility of your own choices. This is why Jordan Peterson is so hated around here, nothing but people blaming 'destiny' or 'Jews' for their own inadequacies.

Sloth is a sin.