What do you think of Meh ico?

What do you think of Meh ico?

Attached: images - 2022-05-21T043404.965.jpg (807x380, 24.51K)

they make the best gore videos

Didn't that fucker pander to american companies to literally enslave and rob mexicans of their lands?

Attached: 1653027438154.png (900x900, 435.55K)

Same pic!
Nevermind its on my computer
Have another Adorabat

Attached: 251803981ad36f6ef11430fb2bc698d1.png (1161x768, 125.11K)

thank you, i stole it from Any Forums

Was it the "trannime" poster?

no, he modernized mexico and imported a lot of spaniards and americans to become more white.

I think its one of the most important and great countries in this planet.

Attached: Top_five_largest_economies_in_2050.jpg (800x355, 32.34K)

I think the fact that Mexicans have remained independent of the United States, and haven't disintegrated into smaller states like Gran Colombia, are a success stories. Place Mexico next to another other neighbour besides the world superpower, and they would have dominated their region.

thats true. we are a feisty nation like russians or irsh. despite being looted and obliterated by Spain,US ans France we are still here.

Lol, they fragmented, bro, the New Spain, included México, Filipinas, Guatemala, Honduras...

OK, let's excluded pinoys, even the Mexican Empire lost many lands... Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, all of this was part of Mexican Empire

>country is a source of mostly-brown mostly-unskilled labour to a wealthier, larger, more developed neighbouring country
I am a mexican in spirit

Attached: Ep9UO3GW8AAz2ti.jpg (822x796, 209.54K)

New Spain was balkanized, only central americans wanted its independence from us but we retake a bunch of land from guatemala.

>more developed
its because they stole and killed ppl from all over the world to be successful.

1. came from england and stole all the american continent to indians and mexicans
2. enslaved blacks to avoid the paycheck to them without any holidays
3. stole half continent to mexico
4. involved in all wars and selling guns.
5. invade the middle east and afghanistan for oil and poppy
6. create cartels in mexico and colombia, what a great revenue!

and we are still here despite standing next to a devil empire.

Attached: Mexico HDI 2030.jpg (835x960, 165.16K)

We was two Americas Portuguesas, state of Grão Pará and Brazil, united as one Brazil in 1800s, and Brazilian Empire just expanded, barelly losting Cisplatina

Attached: images-307.jpg (225x225, 9.4K)

Ah, btw the Emperror Maximiliano and Pedro II was first cousins

Central America was their own thing, that's why they were asked if they wanted to join

The mother of Maximiliano del México, was sister of the mother of D. Pedro II

hate it

>I think the fact that Mexicans have remained independent of the United States, and haven't disintegrated into smaller states like Gran Colombia
only because of the USA

This, Guatemala called the shots in CA, it used to be the administrative center of the surrounding central american provinces and territories