Why does Matt Reeves and Twitter act like Bruce Wayne does nothing for Gotham?

Why does Matt Reeves and Twitter act like Bruce Wayne does nothing for Gotham?

He donated millions to charities and programs, yet Reeves and Twitter act like he hoards all his money like Scrooge. Why is that?

And why do they act like stopping criminals and villains are a bad thing? Especially when most of them are serial killers, rapists, terrorists, sex traffickers, and pedophiles.

If a guy in a dolphin suit tried to rape me and my family, I would want Batman to save me and stop the guy.

Why are people so dumb?

Attached: 64CD6415-1B25-43FE-8553-0AA6153157A4.jpg (1200x1060, 358.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tVAY43yRX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>He donated millions to charities and programs
Then why does Gotham have the highest crime rate in the universe still? Wayne Enterprises is obviously corrupt.

>Then why does Gotham have the highest crime rate in the universe still?
Because plot demands it
Why haven't they killed the Joker after his trillionth murder via death penalty?
A Gotham without crime means Batman has no reason to exist

High supercriminal population

I am hopeful that the sequel will have Bruce Wayne come out of the shadows. The first movie was set up to show Batman's approach is wrong. He has to be more than fear and vengeance. He has to be hope.

The film ends with Bruce realizing that going around being scary is…le bad and that his family’s money was being used to bribe criminals since he wasn’t paying attention to it.
If the my actually make a sequel one can assume it will snow Bruce running some charities to help Gotham out

>supercriminal
a wacky clown guy
a guy who writes riddles
a guy who looks like danny devito
a bodybuilder
SOME superheroes fight aliens who want to destroy the entire planet

>Why are people so dumb?
They're just being tribal based on race politics. If Bruce Wayne was black, he would be guilt free like Black Panther, ignoring the fact that Wakanda literally has the cure for cancer, but they refuse to share it.

>i would snitch on The Dolphin
you deserve his worst

>why havent they killed joker
because he has autism

You missed the part at the end where Batman realises he needs to start helping the city in order to change things.
This is early career batman that doesn't see the value in doing what his father did but comes to.

Charity is a fraud for evading taxes and a tool for control over the masses

Attached: philantropy.jpg (600x338, 66.59K)

This

did you even watch the movie? half the plot is about how corrupt the institutions in gotham are, charities included

Ratio if African Americans to Americans
cause throwing money at minorities in urban areas does nothing. Black schools pay more than white schools but no one wants to work there because the kids are so shitty. You can see this with black teacher retention rates. Black schools recruit black teachers in the USA because they think they will relate to the students better. Black teachers quit teaching in 5 years at some crazy high rate compared to normal teachers due to working at black schools.

Because Hollywood nowadays is all about using established characters a franchises and political preaching soapboxes.

It's funny because Wakanda is shown as race traitors and bad for what is preached that whites should've done: not intervening.

youtube.com/watch?v=6tVAY43yRX4

It doesn't, that honor belongs to Hub City.

Attached: The-Question-dead-baby-grift.jpg (739x1107, 261.22K)

Are there any Batman comics where Batman actually comes across as a pretty bad guy? I find the idea that him being so ruthless and obsessive in his pursuit of criminals leads to him being arguably worse than the guy he's after interesting, but everytime I've seen it tackled it's just The Joker or somebody killing a bunch of people or blowing up buildings and then when Batman gets him some newscaster or something will say "When you think about it, Batman is really just as bad as the Joker" when that's retarded and he's obviously not nearly as bad.

>so ruthless and obsessive in his pursuit of criminals leads to him being arguably worse than the guy he's after

Attached: images - 2022-03-12T131451.857.jpg (324x500, 32.62K)

Most charities and programs are designed to lessen crime over a decade or longer, by giving options to would-be criminals before they go down that path. Batman deals with those that already picked a life of crime, typically long before these programs were ever created.

Beyond the obvious requirement for the story to keep going, the comics have done a couple things to give fresh reasons for crime rates to soar back up despite Batman's work. A common cycle in the comics over the last 20 years has been:
>Batman cleans up the city, puts most of the supervillains in Arkham Asylum
>Supervillain creates big event that spans multiple serials (Cataclysm, War Games, Court of Owls, Batman Eternal)
>Said event breaks Gotham to the point that crime waves start
>Arkham Asylum is almost always torn down or damaged to the point that everyone escapes
>Supervillains recruit goons to serve them
>Batman spends the next couple irl years hunting them down again
There's also the ever-present theories that Gotham itself is cursed to be a terrible place by legit magic around the time it was founded, or that Batman's presence is an invitation to all the psychos in the world to head to Gotham and have a little fun.

Yeah.

Attached: panel.jpg (680x385, 77.97K)

Because 13% of the population does 50% of the crime

Because as a fucking white male Bruce Wayne needs to do better.

gotham is literally cursed by an evil bat god
comic books are stupid

Most of the time, Batman's dark side is presented through the lens of him retreating away from the rest of the Batfamily. He'll become cold and commanding with them, and work himself to the bone beating up random thugs as an escape from whatever's bothering him, typically when a Robin dies or nearly dies.

Outside of going dark out of possessive need to protect his family, there's the Towel of Babel story, where it's revealed he devised ways to eliminate every member of the Justice League if they ever went astray. That's a good example of his ruthless and obsessive nature.
Another is Blackest Night, where Batman snaps the KGBeast's neck and leaves him to die in the snow as revenge for trying to kill Dick Grayson.

Speaking of venom he definitely injected himself with it at the end of the movie, right?