R-remember me?

r-remember me?

i used to be in films, you know

Attached: aaron_eckhart.jpg (350x478, 33.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

looper.com/133348/why-hollywood-wont-cast-aaron-eckhart-anymore/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chin mog

loved him in thank you for smoking

always thought he was going to make it big like bale or affleck
he's more of like the 3rd hemsworth bro

You guys watch the core?

Thank you for Thank you for Smoking

SAY IT

i did and when i re-watched it, i realized that i thought Paul Walker had been in Aaron's role. i don't want to say he's forgettable but he certainly blends into the fold.

looper.com/133348/why-hollywood-wont-cast-aaron-eckhart-anymore/

>Eckhart openly says he's earned a reputation for being difficult to work with. The actor admitted to The Guardian that he once took out his professional frustrations on an extra, saying, "There was the quintessential lashing out. I was doing a monologue I was unsure about, and I've got an extra who was paid to be there ... he was falling asleep, and I said something. Because you think about the labor of so many people, and it's like: 'Can we maybe stay awake?'"

>I was doing a monologue
>... he was falling asleep
oof

It doesnt matter if racing never changes, what matters is if we let racing change us.

Is there a Corinthian edit of him?

He looks a bit like Chris Hemsworth.

yeah, this movie is good and so fucking funny

Who?

Who are the worst cases of "Remember Me"?

Sam Worthington?
Gerald Butler?
Kit Harrington?
Jason Clarke is probably the worst. He was always a C-list side character then they tried to have him headline blockbusters and look what happened.

Attached: 1336007246786.png (596x381, 380.85K)

Easily Kit Harrington

spbp, it's certified kino

Looks exactly like my dad so I could never get immersed into anything he did when he was on screen it was too weird

lawnmower man?

Chris kattan

>Jason Clarke
Eh, he's still getting steady work in major studio productions, even if he's not receiving as many leading roles anymore.

>is doing Celebrity Big Brother
It's over.

definitely Sam Worthington, somehow he swindled himself into the leading role in avatar and then he completely vanished into the undergrowth