Megan is Missing 2011 1080p Blu-ray AVC DD2.0-Liber8

>Megan is Missing 2011 1080p Blu-ray AVC DD2.0-Liber8

The Bluray has finally been uploaded after 11 years!! Only on private trackers for now. Soon to your public trackers!

Time to upgrade our webms!

Attached: megan.jpg (1920x1080, 415.86K)

is it hot?

i mean look at the op image

why is rape first word i think of when I see vulnerable women?

i hope you go to prison and you get to find out what rape is really about. its not a joke, its not a fetish, or a drunk mistake. its real and when your asshole is bleeding while you cry your eyes out you will remember all these abhorrent insensitive posts and regret all your actions

>when your asshole is bleeding while you cry your eyes out
yeah whatever we've all been there

this movie is shit

you spend too much time on 4ch

oops

not really the scene where the whore friend describes blowing her camp counselor at 11 is hot but that's pretty much it

>tfw asshole bleeds when you take a shit because of hemorrhoids
>never cried because of it
Women are just weak

Attached: 1548823123198.jpg (1297x1080, 390.01K)

Attached: 1644269283860.jpg (472x650, 68.19K)

i hope you get raped again by a nigger, tranny

no, zero hot scenes

>zero hot scenes
fag spotted

>semi interesting final 5 minutes
>boring entire rest of the movie
such is the life of found footage movies, but that doesn't mean I'll stop watching em.

A lot of FF movies are good/great throughout. The Conspiracy, Phoenix Forgotten, As Above So Below, The Last Exorcism, The Dirties, etc.

cool rape scene, although offscreen and suggestive but the real gem is barrel scene. it's the core of this movie and constant boner ride
girl is thrown into barrel with rotting corpse of her friend and then guy takes barrel to forest and buries her alive

yep sticking a human being into a barrel with the corpse of her friend is just super duper hot and redpilled and based. just a grand old time. youre totally not a deranged sick incel who immediately needs to see a doctor. normal humans masturbate to people in distress and scared for their lives all the time. its a perfectly healthy thing to do. you will for sure get a good job and raise a happy family. not a doubt

problem?

I love watching roasties get what they deserve. What are you gonna do about it?

My boner is never wrong, stop slut shaming. Conservitard.

seething

oh yeah she deserved to die because she had sex before marriage one time. for sure the bible is real and for sure it tells you to be a jobless fat lazy freak in your moms basement that jacks off to literal murder. for sure that is the right thing to do

>The Bluray has finally been uploaded after 11 years
I don't know what trackers you are on but I see an upload from 10 years ago.

Oops, you mean the bluray. Carry on

you are actual woman?

>what is peril fetish

Dide she deserved to die because shes female. And i mean actual female, not your "female by 22" faggot shit.

One of the most common sexual fantasies for women involves them being raped bro, what are you saying?

>but that doesn't mean I'll stop watching em.
bless your /ffg/ heart son

u mad?

Totally, I agree user!

Attached: 145463543454535.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

I was in the first ever ffg thread and had a great time with the fellow retards there markposting, too bad they all died out.
yeah big budget ones, but most FF movies are low quality and unfort suffer from some typical mistakes. I think I've seen about 120ish at this point lel

This movie FUCKING SUCKS Any Forums tricked me into watching it over a decade ago and it's literally the worst shit I've seen to this day. I don't mean worst like 'woah it's so dark and brutal' I mean it is SHIT. Even the rape scene was lame. Fuck you Michael Goi I remember when you would sperg out in comments for every bad review of this piece of shit movie and I'm sure you shilled it here.

I don't care about rape but scenes where girls are buried alive make me rock hard too. Check "Oxygen" from 1999. Also new version of The Mummy where evil princess is buried alive too.

And while not buried, final shot of "Pit and Pendulum" with bitch permanently locked in iron maiden is hot too.

bring back ffg

>I was in the first ever ffg thread and had a great time with the fellow retards there markposting
dude me too hi5 bro. i want to make more of them but fuck, this board moves too fast because the fucking coomers that post brap threads. there's no way somebody can keep them going unless a bunch of us are always watching and I just can't do that every 30 min

Yeah it just doesn't work anymore, the traffic continues to rise and the nature of ffg isn't to coompost/spam shitposts for the sake of thread counts and (you)'s. At least we have the memories :^)