How would you describe this scene using only movie terms?

There's a certain Lynchian quality to it for me.

Attached: justice for jussie.jpg (1299x1467, 813.69K)

>prison home
>cook county jail
>Mary Jacob
Is she trying to garner sympathy for her fellow chosen one?

Terrifying huh?

The January 6th "rioters" that were let into the building have been in genuine gulags now without trial for.... how long?

For taking photos at a desk? This guy tried to start a race war that would have could have triggered another Portland.

His bussy is going to get violated and he might even like it.

lmao. the best part is, I'm pretty sure you're being serious

And they’ll still insist that Jussie did nothing wrong

Does Kamala have a kill list or is it just Hillary?

Attached: los-angeles-ca-usa-15th-jan-2018-us-senator-kamala-harris-jussie-smollett-KYP53W.jpg (1300x956, 188.66K)

>casting a spotlight on this horrid 3rd world tier jail is only necessary when a celebrity is forced to share it with you peasants

This is how echo chamber leftists "debate".

nice argument there

Jesus Christ those kids
>if only you knew how bard things really are
I hope the next generation wakes up to this bullshit, but i doubt it.

kek you got nothin

He should be jailed indefinitely until he admits he's full of shit.

wheres the toidy tho and why is his bed in the middle of the room?

for the gangbang

For the buck breaking

still not sure exactly what is going on here. 5 months in prison for... hitting himself? annoying some cops? buying a piece of rope? who did he hurt exactly?

>be sentenced 5 months in prison
>literally articles talking about how terrible it must be

holy hell man the fuck up faggot nigger

Bros, I live in Chicago and am thinking about getting arrested today so I can be locked up in Cook County. I'm on probation for beating the shit out of a mexican cashier at Taco Bell. And I'm thinking about going back there today for Nachos Bellgrande, Fire sauce, and tall glass of whoop ass!

Destroying Taco Bell cashiers, I did for the shitz. Pounding Jussie Bussie Boy's face in with bare white fists, I do for gigz.

Attached: Ls5Qhp.gif (400x224, 2.17M)

What did he do? qrd?

justice for Jussie fags BTFO forever

Attached: dwarflels.png (800x600, 113.32K)

the tax payer and potentially the reputation of cops and courts, had he managed to fool them any longer.

the police wasted around 1000 hours working on his retarded case he actively hurt society as a whole

Why’s he going to max for a nonviolent crime?