Whats green goblin power level compared to others?

Whats green goblin power level compared to others?

Is his serum about same as cpt america, just with "madness" as side effect?
We see him taking shitload of punches from spidey and he just laughts and tosses people through concrete buildings.
On top of that he has tech equipment...

Attached: 1647098774.jpg (1073x725, 175.35K)

>Is his serum about same as cpt america
user
Spider-Man can fold Captain America. Green Goblin can 1v1 Spider-Man. It's simple math

Dude would probably kill Captain America

He's super strong and fast but a bit less so than spiderman.

I asked this question in a comic book q and a years ago and was told spiderman can canonically loft ten tonnes and green goblin eight

Captain America is just meme "peak human" big guy, but Goblin is a true superhuman big guy. In Spider-Man from 2002, the computer says his strength inceases by 800%.

As with all capeshit, powerlevels are whatever the current writer wants them to be. It can change from week to week and there's really no consistency.

Akira Toriyama tier

I'd say close to Cap, he has the strength and the tech but loses to Cap's combination of strength with military training and experience.

> In Spider-Man from 2002, the computer says his strength inceases by 800%.
That's not all that much considering he was a man in his late 40s compared to all the other super heroes/villains.

>Spider-Man can fold Captain America.
Can he though? In MCU I think not.

He gave Raimi's Spider-Man the beating of his life. I say he is superior to MCU Cap.

no, that was more toei

Canonically Spiderman pulls every punch and holds back a ton, it's that whole "with great power comes great responsibility" thing so he only goes all out when he absolutely has to to save someone.

MCU Spidey is a non canon onions fanfic, i refuse to take him seriously. Worst Spiderman of all.

This is Any Forums not Spideyfags are so whiney

And in the MCU we've seen him catch and hold up 2ton cars, almost stopping a ship that was cut in half from falling apart, stop a punch from the Winter Soldier with his fist with ease just off the top of my head.
Not sure what's whiney about answering the question posed though?

Raimi power levels were ridiculous so I’m glad hobby came into the MCU and was overpowered compared to their version of Spider-Man. Tobey would absolutely pulverise holland in a fight.

People have been bringing up comic book feats and 'muh holding back'. That's what's whiney.
Movie Cap has similar strength feats to Spidey and he's most definitely done things on the scale of movie Goblin. Cap and Winter Soldier also stop punches from each other so I don't know why you bring up Spidey stopping a punch.

That's not limited to capeshit. Characters will teleport around in DBZ only to "discover" they can do that next season.

I think we have very different definitions of what whiney means
And Spidey holding back is brought up in the films. And I brought up Spidey stopping a punch cold with his fist without flinching, Cap had to use his vibranium shield to absorb that in the second cap film.
Which strength feats of Cap rivals Spidey?

>beating of his life.
Something like that

Attached: 1640494747012.jpg (779x832, 76.09K)

>whining over the word whiney

What was whiney about it to you?

>the computer says his strength inceases by 800%
Oh okay, so about the strength of an average chimpanzee

Friendly reminder that Willem Dafoe did all his own stunts in No Way Home. That’s a nearly 70 year old man powerbombing twink holland. Think about how based that is for a moment. Also, someone post the webm of Dafoe mugging the camera before throwing pumpkin bombs.