Dating as an ex muslim girl in London is hell bc you either come across other muslims or liberal white guys who refuse...

Dating as an ex muslim girl in London is hell bc you either come across other muslims or liberal white guys who refuse to see an issue with Islam.

Attached: 1545737959237.jpg (250x232, 8.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jw.org/en/bible-teachings/teenagers/what-your-peers-say/why-believe-in-god/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The replies are about to be fire

Accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour

Attached: 9319273b5dd5832cec11e667c69eec58d14fd23c.jpg (1289x1818, 1.5M)

Ywnbaw

i hate sandniggers but if there is one thing they are right about, it's w*men

they're not allowed to see the issue with islam, in the case of musims, their imam and community will chew them out and with the limp-wrist skinny jeans white guys, they are deeply scared of looking racist as they would also be shunned by those around them

all monotheistic religions are shit, people had more fun when polytheistic religions were a thing. Prude monotheistic fucks

See, this is what I mean, I fucking hate the glorification of Islam and reactionary groups by 4channers and right wing men bc you think they're "based" for oppressing women etc. It's honestly disheartening, you guys should be fighting such an ideology in your country at the very least

it's contrarian teenage edgelords, angry at being picked last for everything and slowly coming to terms with being eternal virgins

they're being edgy for the sake of it
I wonder if they would keep that opinion if some relative they love suffers an acid attack

The real problem with islam is that it's practicioners are a bunch of degenerate unemployed criminal brown terrorists. But fundamentally it is mostly right regarding women, gays, jews, etc. Change my mind.

you can try to hide the fact you were muslim
I was raised as catholic and my whole family is but if Im asked I say I dont follow religions

Monotheism is the only concept which makes sense.

1. If there were more than one God, the universe would be in disorder because of multiple creators and authorities, but it is not in disorder; therefore, there is only one God.

2. Since God is a completely perfect being, there cannot be a second God, for they would have to differ in some way, and to differ from complete perfection is to be less than perfect and not be God.

3. Since God is infinite in His existence, He cannot have parts (for parts cannot be added to reach infinity). If God’s existence is not just a part of Him (which it is for all things which can have existence or not), then He must have infinite existence. Therefore, there cannot be two infinite beings, for one would have to differ from the other.

Attached: Purgatory+hummingbird_6ffb39_9583720.jpg (1200x901, 163.8K)

god doesnt exist
religion is just a cope for undisciplined degen schizos

Ik I prob sound and will get accused of being "white worshipping" or an "uncle tom" but that's not the case, it's just that Muslim males are terrible creatures, of any race, when I heard what they did to those English and Sikh girls across the UK, I honestly wanted to kms for being part of the Muslim collective, they do this to Non muslims all across the globe. And now I can't even speak up against Islam openly in leftist circles, where they stand for everything against it.

I don't know why they sent you on mission here, you're not going to get ant JW converts, just PTSD and a few creepy stalkers.

God's existence has been proven by these teenagers

jw.org/en/bible-teachings/teenagers/what-your-peers-say/why-believe-in-god/

I wish you were useful and launched a crusade against Muslims but Christians are too apologetic towards them

people are individuals, judging them by their group is retarded
you can say the group is retarded but if you say the individual is bad for belonging to that group which they had no influence on you're wrong

I am in a theocratic warfare against all false religions. We battle the grasp Satan has on people by sharing the love of Christ through the Gospels, for only Jehovah God can change hearts !

Sure but Islam is not a race or ethnicity, it's a belief system that informs an individuals lifestyle, I agree that most Muslims are moderate but their refusal to challenge instead to sanitise their outdated theology only makes things worse

Islam is the ultimate incel religion.
>chads can have as many women as they want
>it's fine because the lower status incels can just rape or do whatever faggy loophole their cringe religion allows
>"i-i'll be the chad! it'll be my time soon and if it's not in this life it's the next with my 72 virgins!"
It propagates so fast because of the promises it gives the incels of a country so it's a no brainer why bottom-tier males use it to be edgy or be downright sympathetic to Islam.

The fact libtards give this a pass proves they have no principles.

Attached: WAGIE NO BUS.png (750x557, 198.6K)

>I agree that most Muslims are moderate

Attached: IMG_20220520_220239.jpg (1080x1708, 370.34K)

>the universe would be in disorder
except it is. see the second law of thermodynamics
Fuck all religions in general but monotheistic religions in particular because they meddle to much with non believers

No, It's only Islam that's toxic, Muslims being forcibly converted to Christianity would be a victory for mankind, I'm agnostic btw

what do you expect them to do? as long as they're not living out any of the oppressive stuff from Islam I don't see what the problem is

they are sleeper agents once the majority kicks they activate.

>ex moslem, so you will be killed
>London, grim
>dating
>dating shitskins
>dating b3tas

idk I just meet a qt at uni, get married and have kids.

Feminism was a lie

They support and excuse it, thus they are complicit in their silence

Have you tried not discussing it? I do that and get by just fine. If I feel frustrated because of religious issues I vent here.

>Muslims being forcibly converted to Christianity would be a victory for mankind,
True but christians are pests in the end too. Just see the issue with LGBTQ or abortion

fair enough
don't see what you can realistically do about it tho, are you gonna deport them? I doubt it