Zoe kravitz daughter of rockstar lenny kravitz had a terrible experience filming little lies due to the fact the area...

zoe kravitz daughter of rockstar lenny kravitz had a terrible experience filming little lies due to the fact the area had a white majority

"just awful weird and racist people" the actress added

Attached: z1241241244124142.png (759x685, 254.17K)

I'll bet this insufferable jew mutt has never actually lived around black people.

>jew feels uncomfortable around whites

Attached: hitler.gif (256x334, 685.15K)

Racist because they're white, right?

Racist people in bars because they’re White? Bitch has gone full retard recently.

not the most diverse group of boyfriends but i'm sure she's met some black people

Attached: b412424214214214214.jpg (1486x1200, 398.02K)

>recently
I guarantee you she was always retarded, her opinions have just been given an audience recently.

Sounds like she's super racist herself tbhon.

The only awful thing is her lack of ass and tits, Don't do nude scenes if you don't have them

she might've met some but in her circles they would've been the relatively decent acting human-resembling kind

make her live in the ghetto for a week and she'll be crying to be let back into white people society

She wouldn't be able to make it one week.

probably has to do with presenting yourself as an HIV+ meth head

Three of those are gay (Miller, Tatum, Pine) so I'm not sure what it says about the other three

>im black, and im moving away from america due to racism!
>moves to switzerland

this is true of a dozen black celebs.

Why does this guy exclusively date black women?

Attached: file.png (273x360, 126.45K)

Turbo "fuck wypipo" shit is a kind of cope for the fact they lived a life of privilege in upper-middle class suburbia and have exclusively white partners. They totally lack the "adversity" of other brown people so they have to compensate somehow to score points with fellow leftists.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (2000x1331, 1.71M)

>A born-rich spoled brat who doesn't have a fucking clue what the real world is like and is fuck-ugly like her daddy didn't get what she wanted on the first try for Catwoman, so she's the victim of racism

>then she's victimized again by being around a lot of white people in another project. None of them treated her badly. They were just white therefore racist, and it's totally not her being racist with being a black parasite living off of white civilization and constantly coveting what white people created while wanting whites to go away.

Yeah fuck this shit. I'm glad the white-privelege comment changed my mind into NOT seeing Batman.

This is why The Batman sucked.

she abused the shit out of Ezra btw, cut him up with knives during an argument
she’s subhuman

Shes probably the reason why he's gay now.

You know it's bad when I'd rather punch her in the face than cum in her mouth.