Do you know anything about Costa Rica?

Do you know anything about Costa Rica?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Costa_Rica.svg.png (1200x720, 934)

Yeah it means rich cost

They disolved their military.

They're the anti-Thailand

Stable country, good people, femboys

Shithole

everybody LOOK! a costa rican!!!

say hi to him

Attached: hi-hello.gif (498x421, 609.85K)

Did you know that Thailand and Costa Rica are almost at the opposite sides of the globe? And they have exactly opposite flags to eachother. Pretty crazy, huh.

can confirm, it is a shithole filled with corruption and extremely high taxation on citizen as if it was Monaco or something

I live there :3

Attached: 2021-08-26 11.59.39.jpg (750x1334, 442.6K)

not true, inverted thai flag would look like this

Attached: thai-inverted.png (2560x1707, 3.14K)

costa rica's flag inverted

Attached: costa-rica-inverted.png (2560x1536, 2.84K)

Their favourite phrase is PURA VIDA MAE
Used to rule /lat/ but they were defeated by villeros
Provoked a MAJOR meltdown on /bet/
Keylor Navas and Bryan Ruiz

i have to travel Heredia in a couple weeks for a convention/seminar. Whats that area like? Will people laugh at my weird spanish accent? I heard a lot of black jamaicans live there

Attached: 1650124288044.jpg (1200x1600, 378.68K)

Yes, of course. I've bought mangoes and ananas from there last summer. It was very cheap and tasty.

>>i have to travel Heredia in a couple weeks for
Don't come to Costa Rica, it's a shithole man

I know they say "vos" and pura vida. There was an uber guy who uploaded videos to YouTube. I know it's very expensive for some reason and that it's a very nice country (specially if you compare it to their northern neighbors)

i kinda have to go if want to get my degree and i seriously doubt costa rica is shithole. I've heard a lot of good things about it. Its certainly better than my cunt

Attached: oxcart-1-2-1024x689.jpg (1024x689, 67.01K)

Lots of hot sluts

I can say it is better than the rest of Central America (except Panama) but you can still get killed for the shoes you use. If you live in rich areas you won't see this happening to you, which I guess goes for the rest of the world, but if you are rich, don't expect people to treat you nicely. Everyone here hates the rich for some reason. Maybe it's the white man tax.

Keep yourself out of places such as "San Jose Centro" or any city that says "Centro" and you'll be alright.

Another thing is, if you're gonna move around use Uber, don't get a taxi. They're expensive as well and are usually modified to steal a bit more money. If you wanna drive around the country get a pickup truck or something taller, the streets are shit, full of potholes.