Have you ever met a hapa in you're country? What are they like?

Have you ever met a hapa in you're country? What are they like?

Attached: Azulagf4.webm (506x900, 2.85M)

No

>smile at the camera and look cute
>this is what passes as content in %CURRENT_YEAR%
>there are probably hundreds of thousands of people who follow her just to see videos of her posing at the camera
kill all women and beta orbiters

I was friends with a Kazakh-Russian-German hapa girl in high school, she was really sweet
she used to call me handsome and massaged me during class

You are one, lol

Are you blind? She's doing some neat video editing.

Singaporean-Polish.

Attached: Untitled-1-7.jpg (1000x666, 80.09K)

>that flag
put the hapa qts in the bag, NOW

Attached: 27c.png (657x527, 226.19K)

My distant cousin or something is half Mongolian.

yes, argie-japanese, she never agree with me in any discussion, always think shes right. We date, fuck and dump.

Yeah, they are fine people. I've never really had an issue with them.
Do Asians feel a sense of betrayal when they see a WMAF, is it the same feeling we get when we see BMWF? I guess it's kind of different because we aren't immigrating to their countries, but it still feels awkward.
It's hard to advocate for something that upsets men of another ethnicity, it could lead to racial tensions when there's really no need for it.
I just wish we could all get along without upsetting people, but that's a really hard feat to accomplish.

One of my friends, he's an incel but a good guy

I know about a couple SMAF relationships here but not the other way around for some reason.
But I haven't talked to the few hapa people I'm aware that live near me.
I guess in the bigger cities there might be more hapas.

Majority of Asians are hapas here.

the duality of hapas

Nope

I remember the ricel poster once posting some Korean-Spanish hapa going on about how racist westerners, the hapas insta post or whatever it was was about how no one saw him as even part Spanish (he had Korean name and looked like any other Asian desu)

>neat video editing
>premade presets where all she has to do is film 3 takes and trim the ends
kys simp

Met one in Montenegro. Teenage young woman of no more than 16
3/4 Russian and like 1/4 some east Asian.
She was tall, pretty, smart and like shy and good. Her aunt held her on a short chain figuratively, always making her study French and geography and Serbian at the beach. All summer shevwould swimm in the morning, eat fruit and study while other teens were going wild around us. She liked stand up paddling on the board and occasionally my coworker and me would meme her aunt to let her live a little.
I had an opening with the aunt but she was a type of witch I didn't want to mees with. And if I got into her aunt I would be spending time in their apartment and would have opportunities with her.
She was such a good girl and had that angelic aura and presence of a young lady I couldn't ever allow myself to mess with her young years and her life.
Occasionally when I was flexing after work I would catch her staring at the muscles, that would drive me insane.
Especially when she notices that I noticed her staring and she blushes and looks down all shy and bothered.

At the end of season her aunt even left her for two weeks, and she was spending even more time with my female coworker and me. I was renting whores and hunting tourist girls to cool down.
In the end at farewell I pinched her hip and told her to not be so good.

asians are cucked, even in SEA that is oft memed as chads compared to east n*ggers; the prevailing view is white+asian=good marriage. Even when I was only junior highschool jokes about repairing/improving our descendant is ubiquitous (that is more than 10 years ago, you can only imagine what fuckery it is after the internet truly blow up in our country).

The majority of Spanish people are ready to welcome foreigners but they won't consider them Spanish unless they can look the part no matter how well integrated they are or if where they were born.
But that hapa should understand that it would be the same to some half-Korean who doesn't look Korean in Korea.
I think Spanish people are less racist than Koreans.

yes. they didn't seem too proud of their asian heritage and tried to overcompensate by developing the ultimate bimbo personality

Would half white - half Spanish people be bullied? Like asencio?