Neighborhood Mythology

a couple of days ago someone came up with the term "neighborhood mythology" on a Pete & Pete thread and other anons started naming shows that fitted this description. I thought the idea was cool and i was bored so i made a chart with some of the shows mentioned on the thread. The genre tag would apply to shows about "exploring the world around your neighborhood as a kid", "legendary small town stories" and such. Feel free to name and add more shows to the chart.

Attached: neighborhood mythology chart copy.png (1171x845, 967.06K)

Does "Doug" fit?

I would beat you severely for this gay fucking post if I could. "Neighbourhood mythology". You can't just slap two words together and call that a genre, you're stretching almost as hard for that as you stretch your asshole for big fat cocks you faggot.

IT

shut the fuck up you eurotrash/third world faggot

SPBP

what the fuck is that ugly negroid thing

Attached: NOWANDTHENHR.jpg (450x840, 62.29K)

Fucking based

Attached: thosefuckingdigitstheyrepeat.jpg (816x816, 267.65K)

Dude there's like twenty shows on the fringes of my memory that fit this but i cant brign them out of the memory fog.. I think sanjay and craig might be a newer one that sort of fits. Maybe gumball too. But those aren't classics like some of the shows in your pic. I'll think about this more tomorrow when i'm not sloshed and get you the next time you post this. Good thread op.

CHECKED
GLORIOUS

Based, I got a Petunia tattoo and only cool motherfuckers come up to talk about it

Attached: 1365156519113.jpg (200x300, 13.97K)

neighbor hood mythology is just naming homeless people

Gumball is leagues ahead of Crap of the Creek

Just wait til reddit catches wind of this
Get ready to hear 'neghborhood mythology' applied to every other piece of media for a good few years
it'll be the new "liminal"

Attached: jokermanfontman.jpg (1200x1200, 81.91K)

based

Attached: 1631973200151.webm (852x360, 2.92M)

Can't believe you stupid clowns forgot this one.

Attached: Goonies-The-Poster.png (720x1080, 1.27M)

OP said shows, not movies. I won't try to insult you because you tried and you got the feel of the thread right. But you didn't have to insult us. We are all friends here user. Except for that second post douchebag.

Do you have any shows that are similar to the goonies??

Suck my fat cock fag.

Isn't Twin Peaks this to a T?

Nooooooooooooooo i still won't insult you because i love you user

I can't come and beat you because I'm completely unvaccinated, and therefore on a no fly list in or out of my country. You should be very thankful for this you simpering asshole bandit.

Attached: nxOScaEU2exYLBkqG8LiYL69z5l.jpg (500x750, 119.8K)