I understand how there is an increasing number of Dutchaboos when youtube channels such as Not Just Bikes exist

I understand how there is an increasing number of Dutchaboos when youtube channels such as Not Just Bikes exist

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 50.46K)

Why would you like Dutch people
You people are extreme jews and cunts

They're all entering the "infrastructure YouTube videos to becoming paypig in dreary western European hellhole paying €1.5k for a closet in Amsterdam" pipeline

Unironically think cars should be illegal

I fucking hate public transport and all the poorfags shilling for it

That's why bikes are better than public transit which is genuinely dehumanising

>Unironically think bikes should be illegal

Seethe carfag, the day of the spike strip draws ever nearer

least classist scandnavian

I'm all for bikes and walking, but I refuse to sit down on the hecking wholesome trainorino and have a low class subhuman playing music through his phone speakers next to me

They don't eat kebab or burger king in public transit in Norway? It's the default here combined with having at least 1 schizo threatening people per wagon

That doesn't happen in civilized countries (excepting the uncivilised brown people and immigrants)

>cars bad!
>bikes good!
>100k in ad revenue

Sure as hell happens in Germany

>that doesn’t happen in civilized countries
>with the exception of all the people who do it

Attached: 395B5CF9-9A16-4A05-8C92-3D4BDEA0E0ED.jpg (750x724, 418.14K)

Where do you live? Never had that and I take the train twice a week

We need channels like him because the petro/auto social engineering has gone on for way too long.

Attached: epic.png (700x392, 28.59K)

It's much easier to shut down immigration from eastern Europe and Nafriland than to change a whole cultures values

I will ride the train for the first time in years in about an hour. Will report back on all irregularities and minorities afterwards, stay tuned

If your roommate's bike breaks and he needs to borrow yours to go to the store, do you send him a tikkie for using your bike?

Attached: tikkie mayonaise.jpg (1080x725, 103.57K)

Do we really need yet another tikkie thread?

Is it even possible to have too many tikkie threads?

Attached: tikkie first date.png (285x300, 61.27K)