Where did your life go wrong in your country

Where did your life go wrong in your country

Attached: 1652774912755.png (660x589, 240.16K)

My birth.

2015 when I decided to check out "silly greentext website where they take the screenshots from".

>neet
>25
>still own a house
>will never be able to afford anything nice
>I will basically just "exist" until I die
could be way worse doe, I got the NPC ending

Attached: 1610026137204.png (736x675, 139.1K)

I am just wrong, i can feel it in every fiber of my being, something is wrong. In the past i would have been left to die in a forest as a kid or killed by wolves, but now i keep living even though my body knows i shouldn’t be here, and i am too much of a pussy to end it.

around the age of 14

I was never supposed to be the sperm that got to the egg
It was a fluke and now I'm stuck here

high school when I failed to socialize enough and didn't approach girls that were into me

at the exact moment I looked into his eyes

Attached: 320090743155201.jpg (750x724, 80.15K)

I told a similar story a couple of days ago
sorry to hear that

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2022-05-20 084645.png (536x66, 7.36K)

when I start to masturbate and have medicine

When I was 12 and wanted to be the le cool lone wolf emo kid

blogfaggots

Attached: 1640337483873.png (722x680, 69.78K)

2015 when I took xtc with 2-cb and triggered my schizo

Kek same thing happened to me but I thought I was too good for the girls that were into me

I realized it was 100% over when I woke up naked on the floor blacked out from alcohol and sleeping pills with 15 hentai tabs open

Attached: 1612178400711.jpg (441x319, 32.21K)

normalfag behavior in 2022.

then why won't they be my friends

it really stings desu, there were some really cute girls that were obviously into me back then, to think how different my adolescence could've been if I had been more courageous back then
in the case I'll ever have children I'll make sure to tell them not to make this mistake too

>People think they failed life because they didn't talk to le girls
Nigga I have no pity for incels. Literally the cause of all your problems stems from yourself. Imagine living with debilitating psychosis, depression, addiction, losing your leg, being homeless from 17-25 and all your pityfag problems pale in comparison

I live with 3 of those things

Frankly, i've always felt different. Like an "outsider" looking in, feeling as if I was not transmitting and recieiving signals in the same natural ways as everyone else. They just happily connected. I was rarely asked to do things on weekends in school. Often I had to force myself into social groupings so I became the guy everyone knew but nobody really cared was there or not. I was never anyone's priority. I'd attend gatherings and someone would exclaim "hey, where is x?! we should call him!" and wonder why I was never that X. Gradually I became self-aware. I reclused. I began suffering. My solitude became a matter of protecting what little self I had left. High school revealed to me my utter incompetence in social matters. I became a mess. Graduated on a nail biter. Today is my birthday. Im all alone. No plans. Two people have texted me, one of whom is my mother's cousin. I am invisible. A shadow. That weird guy who is always by himself who knows that others sees it

I truly am a beacon of suffering and was always doomed to be this way

we are so alike

happy bday user, I can relate