Keep hearing this is good

>keep hearing this is good
>turn it on
>immediately blasted in the face with woke pozzed garbage
thanks a lot. at least i only wasted three minutes

Attached: p_thekingsman_22436_98192ba9.jpg (540x810, 118.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/hghg38
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>waaaaah black people made me cry waaaaah

Kys.

>worshipping blacks
Reddit

i lasted about 10. if you even have a remote understanding of history, the modern woke shit jammed into the tail end of victorian england just makes no sense.

>Blacks didn't exist until the 1960s in America

Lmao England was filled with blacks from British plantations in Jamaica. That's why modern English blacks have a Jamaican accent remnant while American blacks have theirs derived from southerners (Scottish)

>not giving a shit = worshiping
kys Any Forumstard

>actual history matters in a comic book movie
you're retarded

I liked it. Polly had big tits. The movie basically calls out the Scottish for being complete shitheads throughout history and Finnes is great.

Yeah you totally don't give a shit

>>keep hearing this is good
From whom? I've heard nothing but people shitting on it, even normies and critics.

>pointing out facts = caring
there is no hope for you Any Forumstard
kys already

Get a personality

I liked it. Its arguably the best movie of the franchise so far. The only persons that don't like it are libcuck faggots that went in expecting ultra violence, right wing hatred and poopoo peepee fart sex jokes from that retarded liberal cunt Jane Goldman. That dumb whore not being part of the movie is what made it great. Thank god that cunt isn't involved in the next one as well.

>immediately blasted in the face with woke pozzed garbage
>The only persons that don't like it are libcuck faggots

>>keep hearing this is good
You lie!

Jamaicans moved over after WWII.

Republicans should give up on watching movies. They weren't made for you, don't even bother.

Its true though. The franchise took a hard turn right without Goldman. OP is just a dumb faggot who's day is ruined when a black servant character is shown on the screen. OP is the type of snow flake that allows their day to be ruined when they see someone who isn't blonde haired and blue eyed. They didn't even watch the whole movie. They didn't bother to see the great war scenes and dialog, the pedo being assassinated or even the final battle which was top notch. OP is a total fag who's opinion should be discarded.

its not even black people, well actually there is a black man in the very first shot of the film acting as some sort of liason to the ultrapozzed victorian era blue blood liberal, its this ultrapozzed blue blood lib making a fuss about captured civilians/refugees/prisoners being... behind a fence. thats it. he sees a bunch of civilains just standing behind a fence and its like ralph fiennes starts getting schindlers list flashbacks and he starts bitching up a storm. the very next scene is some other blue blood woman and her kid who decided to leave england and travel all the way to wherever this is idk fucking burma just to "see the hardships of others and not hide behind status" some shit like that and i turned it off right here. just stop

All you do is whine. You don't even know what you're complaining about anymore.

You are such a thin skinned snowflake. You can rule out ever being a real man if the opening scene bothered you. Had you taken the time to watch the movie you would have found out the opening scene didn't mean shit. The story went the opposite direction. Too bad you were too much of a pussy ass faggot to see arguably some of the best war scenes released this year. Maybe try wiping the tears away over seeing a nigger and get on with watching the film you pussy ass faggot. You will still never be a real man though. That ship has long sailed.

streamable.com/hghg38

lmaaaaaaaaaooooo literally look up British Colonial Plantations

Yeah, those were in Jamaica

hitler ending was based