Anyone else sick of the constant penis inspections at school? Why do they care so much about this shit at school?

Anyone else sick of the constant penis inspections at school? Why do they care so much about this shit at school?

Attached: 1636743308608.jpg (1224x1224, 323.04K)

it's for your health, stop complaining

Attached: yes.gif (220x220, 800.16K)

Do American schools really?

>tfw always failed my penis inspections
couldn't graduate high school because of this shit

>mfw Canadian schools didnt have penis inspection day

Attached: 104487411-jack-nicholson-a-few-good-men.1910x1000.jpg (1910x1000, 59.52K)

If I'm hard and I've been edging I can just hold my dick and kind of flex my urethra and eventually I'll cum. I developed this ability recently.

Where are the jannies ffs?

Am I gay if a male nurse performed my penis inspection?
Asking for a friend

you'll have to wait for the anus inspection

Yes

Attached: pnamvuhbpdb51.jpg (1080x1141, 106.95K)

Whenever it was inspection day the nurses always did it with their buttholes. I always complained and said it was gross to touch a girls butthole but if I didnt do it they would call my parents so I never had a choice.

I question the sexual prowess of whoever drew this

yes, and its fucking awesome

Hachi machi

Attached: 1644680793738.jpg (563x540, 23.82K)

What schools got female nurses to perform the penis inspection? I only ever got this one male nurse and they didn't even schedule time inside for him to do it. I had to meet him behind the dumpster outside the school everyday and despite that I still never passed. Thank god it didn't effect my ability to get into college.

hmmm, perhaps we should resolve this concern with a penis inspection

Yes

The ass was fat

>never had hot nurses
>never had female nurses
life was suffering

you think thats bad mine was the janitor

Our baseball coach would just have us all inspect each other in the showers.

I used to pay a child to stick wooden balls up my ass in 1998.

celebrating

yes, you can get fined if your kid isn't circumcised. same as not getting all the MMR vaccines

Mare is an awesome rule34 artist.

Yeah, had to do it twice since I transferred.

Still in training, it's a tough job that requires a lot of certifications and mental conditioning, that's why they get so much hazard pay

>pay
user, I...

>tfw they "botched" my penis inspection and now I'm trans

>he doesn't know
Jannies get hazard pay equivalent to 150% of their base salary, plus a 5% variable part per thread deleted plus an extra 1% per poster banned
Not too shabby huh?

man they must be union

The nurse used to lick mine for good luck. I was 11 and she was really fat and old.

Attached: 852.png (778x512, 29.27K)

Yes. My nurses were always men.

>base salary
user, I...