Mark Wahlberg

Is he a good actor or just a typecast as an eyecandy?

Attached: _103392798_39a75c55-64ec-4f74-988b-6adc067ab562.jpg (976x549, 79.69K)

Attached: 1614879654701_1.jpg (825x464, 90.53K)

He inspired a generation of black men to pursue their dreams

Wtf that’s literally me

>hour and half long showers
Literally me

for me it's the 1 1/2 hour shower

lmao

He's a talentless hack. He just happens to belong to a special tribe with a lot of special privileges

>snack: one hour 30 minutes
>cryo chamber recovery
>mixing family time with dinner, meeting and work calls

Why would somebody release this?

Swedes?

I enjoyed The Big Hit. It was pure kino. His best film.

Waking up really early and going to bed 2 hours after sundown proves you are a warrior like the men who stormed Normandy. My favourite tuff youtuber told me.

#SeizeTheMoment #Workout

marky mark has never been cool, been making fun of him since the 90s

>marky mark
awkwafina, a woman of color, got cancelled for blaccent

meanwhile marky mark made his entire career on it and nobody cares
is it because he's a berg?

Attached: 51827ce9a21b6733f72286e5edb0338e.1000x1000x1.jpg (1000x1000, 66.01K)

i like mark wahlberg and he can be pretty funny

Attached: 1640765265387.gif (112x112, 6.39K)

it was a different time

Try again. He got away with hate crimes against asians...

Irish?

>is it because he's a berg?

Getting warmer...

Bingo

im pretty sure he calls himself a catholic but he's strangely uncancellable

>BOSTON (AP) — A victim of one of actor Mark Wahlberg’s racially motivated attacks as a teenage delinquent in racially divided Boston in the 1980s insists he shouldn’t be granted a pardon for his crimes.

>Kristyn Atwood was among a group of mostly black fourth-grade students on a field trip to the beach in 1986 when Wahlberg and his white friends began hurling rocks and shouting racial epithets as they chased them down the street.

>“I don’t think he should get a pardon,” Atwood, now 38 and living in Georgia, said in an interview with The Associated Press.

>“I don’t really care who he is. It doesn’t make him any exception. If you’re a racist, you’re always going to be a racist. And for him to want to erase it I just think it’s wrong,” she said.

>Mary Belmonte, the white teacher who brought the students to the neighborhood beach that day, sees things differently. “I believe in forgiveness,” she said. “He was just a young kid — a punk — in the mean streets of Boston. He didn’t do it specifically because he was a bad kid. He was just a follower doing what the other kids were doing.”