Uhh bros? I thought Americans are fat?

Uhh bros? I thought Americans are fat?

Attached: 27493.jpg (1200x1200, 355.58K)

I've heard the best earners in US sports are nearly all anonymous baseball players playing 300 games per year in empty stadiums

Why does this picture show people running whenever it's the NBA/NFL/NHL jocks making all these millions?

>Uhh bros? I thought Americans are fat?
all their athletes are BBC

Attached: copetrigger.png (560x702, 279.55K)

Yes
This is called "money laundering"
And its 90% of their economy nowadays

>superbowl
>relevant sport
lol literally no one cares about that pathetic excuse for a "sport"

Idgi

the Pats had 2 championship game appearances before Tom Brady (half white half Irish) joined their team. after he left their team, they had 11 appearances.

Easy food is carbs and sugar. It's not complicated to not be a fatass here.

The NFL was earning 15 billion USD in revenue before the coofs. MLB was earning 3.6 billion and the NBA 8 billion USD.

woah... big number..

must consoom big tv show

More relevant than your tiny overpopulated shithole.

Yeah a big number that’s the entire point of the thread you retard kek

>earning
who the fuck cares you brain dead shartmerican?
>american sports is good because commercials every 10 seconds
unironically kill yourself.
pathetic retard.

seething irrelevant shithole

How is it related to general population when it's about professional athletes?
Also American sports are heavily commercialized, so these stats shouldn't be surprising.

They make a moronic amount of money. The NBA in particular is ridiculous. Like, I can wrap my head around what hockey players make, but why are bench warmers in the NBA making $5M a year? They really should invest more in the G-League and other development areas. Same with the MLB. Mind boggling that people life off $40K a year in the minors and juggle other jobs.

I like how the NHL sets things up. Generational players make eight figures, other top players make seven figures, bottom line makes high six. Then there's the AHL which make mid six, followed by the ECHL that makes mid-high five figures. Then you have the Euro leagues to play in as well.

he's right. Does sport teams being mega rich helps you in anyway? You're basically bragging about how much they scam you

I saw on the news that American sport teams force government to pay for their shit. That's absurd. Wake up Cletus, the Jews have you by the balls

Attached: ObesityByRace.jpg (1126x816, 124.39K)

Attached: WhatAreAmericansLike.jpg (838x1024, 159.55K)