When was the last time you kissed a girl on a date?

When was the last time you kissed a girl on a date?

Attached: 1651226005599.webm (640x640, 2.04M)

thats a man
please stop posting him its weird

god i wish that were me

>When was the last time you kissed a girl

Attached: 57feaeee064d8c1c894dbb84132679b4.jpg (480x743, 21.78K)

No woman has ever or will ever show interest in me, i have come to terms with it, i am just fundamentally unlikeable as a person

2 days ago

Why didn't they tear it into two pieces?

Literally yesterday.

its not romantic that way

23, F, never kissed because loser

I've never been on a date
I've never kissed a woman
I will die alone and miserable

He who pulls hardest rips the smallest piece.

Yesterday, when I went to a burger place with my gf

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-20 144820.jpg (927x790, 244.75K)

last life

Attached: with-putin.jpg (400x300, 19.33K)

are you ugly?
otherwise you must've had guys asking you out who you denied
or just go on a dating app, you'll find sb no problem

I've never been on a date or plan to

No joke

YWNBAW

American gf?

not a joke?

but those are two men, OP

How big are her tits?

No, she is Canadian. (Chinese)
D cup despite the genetics, surprisingly

Yeah my ears are big and aren’t straight, plus they aren’t the same size ); I’m flat and no nobody asked me out. Could post a pic but I figure it’s Any Forums so yeah no… and I have moles too , so unless a guy has a fetish with those things, wish me “good luck”. And I’m 5’1 so that Doesn’t Help because midget. Yeah F my life

This is going to sound like a meme. But if you don't want to die alone or a virgin you should or could probably get some bbc.

post a picture

If those are your biggest concerns, you're probably just overly insecure. Do you put yourself out there at all? Because unless you do, it's only natural that no one asks you out.

come to new jersey ill give you a kiss

none of those are real problems unless your face is really ugly or sth
especially size is no problem for women
as long as you're hygienic, not fat/unhealthy, and nice, tons of men will want to be with you
just have sb take some nice pictures of you and go on a dating app, it's that simple

neve rbeen on a date never kisse da girl

I had my first and last kiss when I was 12 years old with an older girl since then I haven't been so lucky (I'm 22)

I honestly think my face is. Too bad makeup is expensive too. Like there’s so many things I wish I could change :/ anyways I could brag about how I look it won’t change anything. Patience and acceptation (or cut my ears off aha!) I’m going to leave because too much attention on me, and I’m not worth this at all. Thanks ;) hope you guys get hugs / kisses