I was told pic related is underrated kino. Any objections before i press play?

I was told pic related is underrated kino. Any objections before i press play?

Attached: 65476587658.png (511x754, 886.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dougla_people
youtube.com/watch?v=debMmEGaUWE
youtu.be/0Hi8IWqic0U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you need to learn to think for yourself you robotic fagatron

Prepare to Enjoy cinema at its finest. When it was just fun and comfy, if you get filtered you are probably non white or woman.

it's underrated kino, go ahead king

I enjoyed this movie

This. Its a kino for everyone when cinema was at a 'entertainment' peak. Good Times. Now its about politics and garbage

I object to you being a brainless faggot that needs opinions spoon fed to them.

make sure you don't miss the post-credits BRRRAAAAAPP

Careful OP. This was a major contributor to my mulatta fetish. Great flick though.

Attached: ce16e3ef8f68c56504b91799d3a145be.jpg (400x620, 34.49K)

Does she count as a mulatta? She hits that perfect ethnically ambiguous look, she could be hapa or Latina for all I know

So happy my Mom randomly decided to take me to go see this movie in theaters when I was a kid. It was life changing. Such a solid story all the way through. Such good actors. Especially love the bastard who plays the black knight antagonist. And the choice of m

The movie might not have the same impact on you as it did me but yes it's absolutely underrated kino that deserves a watch.

>She hits that perfect ethnically ambiguous look, she could be hapa or Latina for all I know
This is how I define mullata in the modern age. I'm aware of the original definition but whatever. I just lust for brown girls. Looking back it was inevitable.

Attached: 1624742110665.jpg (2380x1200, 666.26K)

jesus christ you're retarded. that almost 100% black. you can tell by how butt ugly she is

Go for it, OP.

>you can tell by how butt ugly she is
We can fight on this. Where do you live?
>that almost 100% black
She's some kind of Poo/Islander hybrid. Weird breed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dougla_people

Attached: D3SHQ6pWAAAaD75.jpg (1152x2048, 230.38K)

>I object to you being a brainless faggot that needs opinions spoon fed to them.

Attached: D6597660-974A-44DE-9E44-2C55B0ED706C.png (458x593, 362.33K)

Hard pass. It’s a mockery of medieval times with terrible music choices. The worst offense is the way the trailer was cut which made me think it was going to be a serious film at the time. It’s be like going to see Kingdom of Heaven only to find out it’s a subpar comedy littered with Metallica music. Watch Robinhood Men in Tights instead.

100% pure filtered. Hope I'm getting epic trolled.

youtube.com/watch?v=debMmEGaUWE

I don't honestly get why everyone liked this movie so much.

>le modern pop hits over swords n shiiet how le whavky and novel

It wasn't shit but it wasn't good either.

>when we get to meet williams blind father
peak soul

also i fell like women wont understand this movie.

Name one thing women understand better than men besides childbirth.

It is a very stupid plot with terrible acting and it breaks immersion constantly by injecting current culture into Medieval Europe. Probably one the earliest examples of a movie I'd categorize as a "modern" movie similar in quality and feeling to the ones released today. One of my least favorite movies of all time. If you can watch the opening scene without cringing your face off then maybe this garbage is for you.

youtu.be/0Hi8IWqic0U

Attached: 1573616940862.gif (300x291, 1.62M)

Attached: Z7HeRxU.png (512x512, 360.9K)

ah fuck that hit me the hardest

it's one of the most based movies of all time.

One of my favorite Heath films.

if you don't like it there's a good chance you're a poo skin

they used to show this movie in every class i was in

history
social studies
english