About to watch this cal arts abomination. Will report with results desu. In the meantime, discuss in this bread

about to watch this cal arts abomination. Will report with results desu. In the meantime, discuss in this bread

Attached: turning_red.png (638x561, 694.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-uqnKQwwcJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's does cal arts mean

Already I want to die desu.
P.S. I guess I'll be posting my reactions desu. Trying to keep an open mind, fwiw

Attached: 1234f1234.png (1775x727, 2.03M)

It's that shitty cookie cutter art-style that all cartoons use these days

Attached: calarts.jpg (1280x720, 147.15K)

Okay, I have to admit. Her sheer autism is relatively getting to me

Attached: 5g1345324523h.png (1420x1247, 2.78M)

Why is this movie trying so hard to make every frame of itself into a reaction image?

Because that's exactly what it's trying to do.

Not enough giant mom scenes we should have gotten more giant mom action.

California art university.

Whoever made this 100% watches anime, and maybe even cardcaptor sakura. I'm relatively feeling it, senpais. I hope MC becomes a mahou shoujo. This would easily become a 10 desu.

This. Twitter reaction gifs are a great source of free marketing for shit like this. When historians look back at movies from this era, they will have no choice but to tie them in with Twitter. All the songs are designed for tik tok lip sync bullshit too.

Also, I'm at least glad disney isn't being shit woke and is happily embracing stereotypes in this movie

it describes a symptom of pic related

Attached: 1646670355800.png (1752x6796, 2.68M)

Devon is my favourite character.

K....KEEP ME POSTED...

Did kids back in the early 2000s even understand the Y2K bug?

Does this remind anyone of that cute korean thing with the bunny girl chasing the cat boy from newgrounds?
youtube.com/watch?v=-uqnKQwwcJo

Attached: 523g45432g.png (1761x722, 1.74M)

I don't understand this meme, have coomer standards really fallen this far? You couldnt design less sexually appealing characters if you tried

Attached: there_she_is.png (448x421, 240.18K)

it's not even up on solarmovie yet

I did, it was dumb even back then.
t. old man on the brink of death

I legit left chinada because that shithole is pretty much just Macau now. How fucking tone deaf do you have to be to name a movie about Canada "turning red" when leafistanis suffer immensely from Chinese capital on a daily basis?

how depressing

I watched it earlier (during work. I love working from home)

5/10. I'm not a fragile Any Forumstard so I didn't mind the diversity nor message but the movie was shit nonetheless. Way too quickly paced, heavy handed metaphors, unfunny for a Pixar movie and honestly the characters were annoying

it felt like a Disney movie rather than a Pixar one

Attached: Detonasian.jpg (962x1560, 1.12M)

Good animation, less impactful given the current agenda of the elite but it still holds up pretty well.

Still remember waiting for the last part to drop, way more hype then anything nowadays.