What the fuck is wrong with SEAs

They murdered a monkey by nailing nails into his head. Does this happen in your country?

files.catbox.moe/c5u81u.mp4
files.catbox.moe/onmtla.mp4
files.catbox.moe/l0zmcz.mp4
files.catbox.moe/fqvbhf.mp4
files.catbox.moe/4kprf6.mp4
files.catbox.moe/19plrp.mp4
files.catbox.moe/akbd71.mp4
files.catbox.moe/7pf9w9.webm

Attached: 1653045277445.webm (426x240, 417.23K)

I'd like to see these faggots try it here. The monkeys here are half the size of humans and remember very well. Once a subhuman tried to kill the baby of a macaque because it tried to take bananas from him. So he grabbed the poor monkey and tried to choke it to death. Then the crows started cracking loudly when they saw the monkey being choked, this alerted an entire pack (like maybe 7 or 8 adult monkeys) and they came running behind him to rescue the baby.

The best part? He tried running away from the pack, but then three hawks jumped down from a tree infront and mauled his face making him fall on his face and the monkeys practically gang raped him after that tearing off his clothes and biting him everywhere and mauling him. I was watching this while giving prayers at the temple. It was only when the temple priest came and in his presence the monkeys calmed down and left him with half his face disfigured, and a piece of meat was bitten off from his leg leaving a huge pool of blood, and some other injuries. Ambulance was called and he survived.

This is some surreal subculture on the internet. They hate monkeys with a passion, they even have large groups on youtube that post videos of monkeys suffering and they all sit around in the comments taking about how much they enjoy it.

That's brazil i think

Nothing justifies animal cruelty, not even Doom music

That priest 's name? Vladimir Putin.

>tfw you now remember when a tiny monkey ripped half the scalp of some dude open
people way underestimate the power of monkeys especially men

Animal abuse is thirdie behaviour

not anymore when they move to first world countries ;)

Nothing like seeing soyboys seething on /gif/ with these webms.

Attached: 1611002622350.jpg (548x634, 131.38K)

you know when I browse /gif/ and see a monkey torture thread(they seem to be banned now?) I start dumping dog rekt webms and those who posted monkey torture lose their mind. interesting pattern of behavior

Attached: 33d.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

Can someone explain why baby monkey torture threads are suddenly everywhere? Why the hate for baby monkeys?

Yeah it's strange but certain subsections of people seem to really have problems with monkeys for some reason. Even one of my friends said monkeys make him uneasy, it's a sentiment I've heard online a lot too.

little monkeys are indeed pests judging by the videos from countries that have them but torturing them is evil. same with dogs. if you want to get rid of it just blow it's brains out

Kek that's kinda funny

I think it's because monekys are similar to us in appearance but not really, so technically it's the same as racism. It's also why humans are unnerved by creatures with humanoid traits or humanoids themselves (i.e uncanny valley).

What the fuck
This one is cruel but you guys need to see the Chinese monkey brain soup. They open the monkey's head while they are alive and eat their brains with a spoon like a fucking ice cream.
Someone should link that webm

The putin monkey meme is real, russians bond with monkeys

It's illegal here i don't know where are they from

Brutal

>certain subsections of people seem to really have problems with monkeys
They're self-haters.

Because monkeys reminds me of humans.

Bet you enjoy watching bulls suffer
Die moor