YOU ARRIVED TO THE MEETING 5 MINUTES LATE! IF YOU'RE EVER THIS LATE AGAIN THEN WE WILL FIRE YOU

>YOU ARRIVED TO THE MEETING 5 MINUTES LATE! IF YOU'RE EVER THIS LATE AGAIN THEN WE WILL FIRE YOU
Why are G*rmans like this?

Attached: german.png (798x597, 77.46K)

why would you agree to a time when you don't arrive on it?

>jeeehaaa I sure love me so- *ACK ACK ACK* THANK YOU MASTER *ACK ACK ACK*
Why are americans like this?

Attached: 1234567890ß.png (743x634, 574.93K)

>why would you agree to a time when you don't arrive on it?

Attached: germantears.png (197x256, 13.08K)

Don’t know, don’t care, didn’t ask bozo

my unlce works as a carpenter in germany and they close the doors at 8 so you cant get into work if youre late lol

You're wasting everyone else's time though.

You’ve never met a German person or been to Germany, because you’re a faggot mutt
Are the standards there? Of course
But no consequences
I walk every where in wife-beater and sweatpants with unlanced boots, that is all I wear. Weird looks but nothing happens
I show up at least 10 minutes late to everything. Heavy sighs but no consequence
I even scratch peoples cars all the time because I don’t give a fuck about parking
I am untouchable

Why do you care? Does it really make a difference if I arrive five minutes late?

for anglosaxons words don't have meaning

Literally your country

Attached: brandenburg.jpg (1024x640, 134.02K)

Why not make the appointment 5 minutes later if you know already in advance you'll be 5 minutes late

pure autism

The Germans are serious. Arriving at a meeting on time is banal proof of how serious and reliable you are. It's a filter. Here's the thing- if the agreed time was 11:55, you would be 5 minutes late again. Of course, sometimes there may be good reasons why you are late but that must be the exception, not the rule.

If I say 5pm I mean I'll be there at 5:30pm
Deal with it germcuck

Everyone has to wait for you. Do you have any idea how annoying it is to just sit there doing nothing while waiting for you to show up?

its called having respect for the other person not wasting their time fat burger fagg

>>YOU ARRIVED TO THE MEETING 5 MINUTES LATE! IF YOU'RE EVER THIS LATE AGAIN THEN WE WILL FIRE YOU
literally them

yes because that means you missed the first five minutes of the meeting and you won't know what's going on, so everyone else will have to backtrack.

you never even leave your room schizo

but worst of all, you're lying on the internet and probably a fat sperg irl.

Imagine NFL NBA or whatever fucking sports your watch saying they start at 6pm but then they start at 6:10pm without saying anything

>be Arvb
>say I will be there at 8
>wake up at 7:30
>scroll through phone until 7:40
>hummus time until 7:50
>start getting ready at 8
>get in car at 8:15
>yt ppl calling me frantically
>say I'll be there in 5 min
>they call again after 10 min
>say I'm around the corner
>call in 5 min
>say I'm parking
>10 min later
>arrive
>act casual
>traffic n shit chill habibi
>yts seething

Attached: 27751703_329182834255951_9099494612737632125_n.jpg (507x507, 15.9K)

Fpbp

>things that definitely happened

Can Germans legally be fired for being late twice? I know that you can lose your job in America for going to the bathroom, but I'm not sure that's the case in Germany.

Attached: f7b.jpg (900x1442, 328.09K)

He isnt american.

lol
so what?

Italians arrive at the meeting place 30 minutes later than the time he promised

I literally do this every time. Everytime they call I'm 5 min away

I'm really laughing because I'm imagining a scene where Croatian nt is playing at 8, and it's 8:05 and the commercials are still going on. I bet that 10k people would call Croatian television at the same time asking 'what are you doing, are you fucking crazy?'

if the boss has given you a written warning for being late before he can. Probably not for 5 Minutes (unless you're always late), but if it's more than this, it's legal iirc.

What a subhuman behavior.

And I wonder who we have to thank for that?

Which country are you originally from?

yourselves

Attached: 1652701908501.jpg (1940x1190, 428.9K)

so if they're calling you while you're on your way to work, that means they're your boss.

business cucks deserve every second of boredom and awkwardness in their tragic lives
they should just kill themselves, it's the same as the nothingness in their lives

>all the mayo seethe itt
Kek

Americans are extremely, I mean extremely punctual.

Op is larping. Plus its 630 am here.
5 minutes early you are on time
On time you are late
Late you are fired

That is the saying here

I make more money in a year than you'll see in a lifetime