Do edgy snowflake kids in your country support Russia for attention?

Do edgy snowflake kids in your country support Russia for attention?

Attached: 1650812310161.jpg (640x415, 27.03K)

No we support Russia because Europe hates turks and will always hate turks Erdogan is just an excuse

>kids
No, not kids.

I love Russia, USA and Germany, but for some reason, Poland, who is between them, is worse rather than better than both. Destructive interference pattern

Attached: One Can Hope for peace.jpg (3000x3000, 1.02M)

Yet you naively believed for decades we would actually let you into EU.

Attached: 72C89AE7-748C-4185-A893-FA18858DAF0C.jpg (508x813, 94.13K)

low iq sorry

>we

You are already part of Europe friend :)

Attached: greece.jpg (678x452, 51.98K)

It's just being "against the current thing" same who dislike ice hockey because it's more popular etc

hope you get beaten to death by bydlo you sodomite freak

I hate Putin for fucking up the crypto and economy. Bloody bastard

Attached: 435980965.png (218x231, 7.72K)

I live in Western Russia outside of Moscow, nothing happens here, I bet it's safer than France and Britain at this point. You can walk alone in the night and chances you'll get attacked are next to zero.

No it's mostly people with russian names or russian ancestry here
I love Russia it's my spiritual homeland

Yes, we do have schizos that support Russia, usually Facebook drones.
They don't even know about the genuine nice stuff about Russia, they're just contrarianfags. Funniest thing is that they also pretend to be nationalists, but our edgiest nationalist were anti-Russia historically.

i think its just george galloway style anti-establishment boomers here

Nobody in my country supports Russia even Russians or at least they pretend not to.

Attached: C08969D2-207F-4FDA-B8A0-4C605A35F05B.jpg (1000x800, 57.3K)

JUST

>crypto
doom to happened the bubble going to burst sooner or later

That's sad, after all Georgia inflicted on Ukrainians and Russians and a dozen other ethnic groups you'd think that they'd be a bit apologetic about it all.

I support Russia because it makes people mad and boosts my ego.

You will never have Odessa.

I support Russia simply because if we (eastern Europeans) have to suffer high prices and miserable costs of living, the west should too

you don't suffer

Attached: 423847624.png (850x426, 40.36K)

I talked to one teenage Polish girl who told me she wishes Poland didn't take refugees, and that she got apparently harassed for wearing an ushanka

Shut the fuck up you clog bastard you wouldn't know suffering if it spat on your face

he's right, as a suffering firstoid I agree with him, you literally don't

I'd kill to be in your shoes

hope you get beaten and killed for being a faggot

That's a very hateful thing to say, what's wrong with you user?

why are pro-russians so hostile?

not edgy majority people over here support russia because you know that video of ukrainian soldier smearing pig fat/butter to bullet before that video emerge indonesian dont really care about the war

We don't want it anyway
At least people with some braincells left
It's better that there is some Ukrainian land between us and Russia as buffer for our safety.
Pro-Russia fags here are retarded enough to actually want a border with Russia. Most even forget about the lands in South Ukraine and only focus on Bucovina because Russian-made partition maps usually have it that way

I pretend to support Russia in Polish-speaking circles and pretend to support Ukraine on Any Forums and Any Forums. In reality I don't support either of them

Attached: a0a.jpg (1080x1327, 173.04K)

are indogs really that easily offended? jesus wept

vgh..I kneel