I fucking love western society i want to move west and live among western people

i fucking love western society i want to move west and live among western people

Attached: 496BD862-A8BE-47DC-917B-383E28F07FB9.jpg (1920x1073, 257.86K)

You are Western too now Polebro.

The replacement conspiracy isn't real. Trust me bro.

that photo taken in Africa right?

sweden, africa

>are those...some paki and black children in holy Europe?????This is the end of the world!!!!1!1!

Attached: 1629690857356.png (320x320, 109.95K)

Less than 30% of schools in Amsterdam have an ethnic composition comparable to that of the city as a whole.

it is

>if only you knew how bad things really were

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-074813_Edge.jpg (180x432, 55.97K)

there are two countries in this world where schools still look like this and there are no black kids on sight, one of them is Israel

Attached: IMG_20220520_054851.jpg (716x899, 234.32K)

>some

this but unironically
when I was visiting my aunt in France I was riding through Belgian city in the time children were going to school
none of the children I saw was white

Attached: 1.png (517x521, 177.83K)

guess the second one Any Forums that photo is from that country, taken this year

It is just exaggerated cherrypicked photo right? Right?

It depends on the neighborhood. I once took a detour on my way to work in the morning and saw the end of civilization on their way to school. A schoolyard full of kids and the only white was a teacher and some mom dropping off her niglets.
Then I get to work, which is in the fancy part of town, and the only non-white kids at school are Asian or some form of white-brown mixed kids.

it looks like this in every western European school

my school only foreigners were estonian and russian

We have a school in the country without a single Dutch pupil
The racism they suffer there is so bad they have the biggest budget per capita but still underperform

I was watching a stream the other day about the cs major in Belgium and the guys on the stream were walking in the streets and most people were black Muslims or arabs
Not gonna lie, i didn't expect it to be like that

Imagine that was a school in japan and instead of a blonde girl it was a japanese
Now imagine most schools in your country look like that

it is also taken in the biggest city and capital of the country, middle class school so it is not cherry picked

It's not middle class. You can't have more than 1 black kid per 30 kids without it being bottom of the barrel poorfag schooling.

it is not an eurocuck country, come on user, I know you know the answer

Attached: 1650444834706.png (597x748, 126.11K)

I thought you meant the OP

>majority of crackas in these countries think this is perfectly okay and will just get a dog instead of having kids

Attached: froag.jpg (641x530, 31.26K)