Maximus, did you put your name in the goblet of fire?

Maximus, did you put your name in the goblet of fire?

Attached: 12.04.04.Marcus-Aurelius-marcus-gladiator.jpg (599x299, 24.72K)

was watching this the other day and I thought to myself
>this guy looks and sounds a little like that guy from The Terror
and what do you know, he's his father.

Attached: 1642081809540.png (540x405, 156.89K)

> I did not say I knew him, you stupid spanish bastard. What are you, deaf? I will rip your fuckig nuts off.

Attached: mzep7cdkflo31.jpg (618x412, 28.32K)

Attached: snottake.webm (1280x534, 2.76M)

Ironically Richard has an Irish accent and is faking an English one in Gladiator while Jared has an English one and is faking an Irish one in The Terror.

Based man

I would cry too if they turned my wife and kid black.

Sweaty, that was another actor.

That rooster in the back just minding his business.

How did I not know this already? Jared Harris is a really good actor.

Attached: JaredHarris5097.1.jpg (360x450, 26.94K)

>KENOSHA, ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?!? IS THAT NOT WHY YOU ARE HERE!?

Attached: f48.jpg (621x621, 88.72K)

His wife was already pretty black.
Pretty sure it's Ridley Scott's real wife, hence why she's noticeably ugly compared to Russ.

Hey he played dumblefuck too!

you're obviously not as perceptive or as cool as me

Whoa!

He is only 12 years younger than when his dad died.

Never knew it.

Dude is a legend. I'm lazily copy pasting wiki, so please forgive the formatting:
"Reed died from aheart attackduring a break from filmingGladiatorinValletta,Malta, on the afternoon of 2 May 1999.[58]According to witnesses, he drank eightpintsof Germanlager, a dozen shots ofrum, half a bottle ofwhiskyand a few shots of Hennessy cognac,[59]in a drinking match against a group of sailors on shore leave fromHMSCumberlandat a local pub. His bar bill totalled a little over 270Maltese lira(almost 450GBP; about 590USD). After beating five much youngerRoyal Navysailors at arm-wrestling, Reed suddenly collapsed, dying while en route to hospital in an ambulance.[60]He was 61 years old.[60]"

Attached: maxresdefault-23.jpg (1024x442, 34.29K)

>He is only 12 years younger than when his dad died.
???

His dad was part of a generation of British and Irish actors that were all alcoholics (Burton, O'Toole and of course were there, too) so aged like shit.

I liked Ricard Harris better than Michael Gambon as Dumbledore.

Attached: Richard-Harris-vs.-Michael-Gambon-As-Dumbledore-In-Harry-Potter.jpg (1280x854, 172.4K)

His dad died at 72, he is 60. Not hard.

Attached: Gladiator2000Extended1080pBluRayHEVCH265HDR10-BIT51BONE_1.webm (1920x800, 1.26M)

The cherry on top is that the pub he died at is literally just called 'The Pub'.
It's become a sort of mecca for Ollie fans and has a lot of pictures of him on the wall.

Attached: The Pub.jpg (1280x1280, 273.81K)

Fuuuck I accidentally downloaded an HDR version again...

Harris had that old grandpa demeanor. Michael Gambon looks like he still has sex.

Pretty much. I felt like the grandfatherly Dumbledore was a better mentor for kids. No sexy grandpas, please.