Live your American dream in Boston, MA

Live your American dream in Boston, MA

Attached: boston-massachusetts-BOSTONTG0221.jpg (1800x1200, 2.19M)

Hmmm what kind of low effort shill is this. Boston is kinda nice though (and very overpriced)

It's one of the nicest areas in the entire Northeast. I recommend visiting it, but I will say that the stereotype of Northerners being dicks is 100% true.

i though that boston is just another district of NY like bronx

Most of my family lives in Western Massachusetts. While I grew up in the Midwest, I still think that Western Massachusetts is one of the most beautiful and soulful parts of the country.

Boston is a nice city but hogs the rest of the state's resources. It also seems like the average Bostonian tries way too hard to pretend they're living in a New York-tier city.

Boston is a city in Massachusetts

I can't because American immigration laws are neanderthal tier
I'm currently only looking at UK, Australia, NZ, Canada, and Ireland
t. Singaporean in London

Why did you leave paradise and return to hell in earth?

do they redeem the poo?

>return
I'm literally not Indian, I just live here. Wife is Indian. Looking forward to go back to the U.S. in another year or so.

Looks like the retarded and ugly brother of New York

Attached: Frank-Winfield-Woolworth19.jpg (1200x899, 339.08K)

I will find you and kill you

How high american wages are? Average rent in boston is almost as much as I earn per month

t.

Attached: Lupe-Samano-Vita-al-limite-1-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 76.78K)

>very overpriced
Not really, it’s cheaper than places like New York or San Francisco but a better place to live.

Ew, don’t post your mother here again

>stereotype of Northerners being dicks is 100% true.
that's just Massholes, they have severe dickshrink complex from being so close to NY. also they descend from Irish so they have to keep up the tough guy facade so no one makes fun of their red hair and freckles.

Still, Boston looks like an ugly, soulless city.
New York is the only beautiful America

Attached: large_B3-FM720_220112_M_20191119171146.jpg (1280x1919, 336.11K)

You’re just a sensitive little fag

Average rent in Boston is probably lik $3k/month but it's okay because entry level jobs earn you $100k in the No Suffering States of America

For me its Atlantic City... the OTHER Vegas...

Attached: Atlanticum.jpg (1600x1066, 347.73K)

New York’s good if you want to smell like shit all the time and get hacked by homeless freaks

>marginally cheaper than the two most expensive cities in the us
yea it’s still overpriced. though i do agree that it’s nicer than ny. can’t attest to san fran cus I haven’t visited

Go be retarded somewhere else

Attached: Screenshot_20220519-181805_Edge.jpg (1440x1565, 361.76K)

Who the fuck is earning 50k still at 35?

The problems of each metropolis.
But at least it is a city rich in art

Half the country, apparently. This place is fucking awesome if you do something STEM related but it sucks for pretty much everyone else

You don’t have to do STEM, you can do business, or law, or or consulting

Pretty sure that lawyers actually get paid shit relative to how much student debt they need to take.
>business
Not sure if you mean something like being a manager, but if you mean trying to own your own business that's fairly risky
>consulting
How would you actually get started doing that? I know some consultants who give advice for software engineering can make bank but I don't know about anything else