Youre a pedophile because you responded to a text from a 40 year old man that was pretending to be a 17 year old girl

>youre a pedophile because you responded to a text from a 40 year old man that was pretending to be a 17 year old girl.
Does this really hold up in court in america?

Attached: chris hansen.png (705x894, 477.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCLrb334Zio
youtu.be/2MikrPnPjv0?t=139
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'll be dead soon

No, which is why very few of the people on the show were actually convicted

it was mostly entertainment and most of the people on that show were literal retards

i mean why not? intent to commit noncery should be a crime

its like being charged with robbery because a TV show convinced you that he was gonna kill your entire family unless you robbed some fake bank

not really though is it

>guy texts someone with certainty that they are a child and plan on fucking them, even going to their house and plan on raping them
>....but thats okay because it was actual an adult!
why are europeans such pedo sympathizers?

Attached: 1637649542200.png (1106x1012, 625.37K)

sounds like someone needs to sit down

how is being fooled a crime?

>why are europeans
hey iceland is half on american continent, basically a new world. that's on you!

Entrapment is not legal here but is not a good comparison as the people are not forced to be with the "minor" - one of the things they make clear is they do not invite the person to come over but it is always the predator who offers to get together.

It’s called ”entrapment”
Police are allowed to present an opportunity for a crime and then arrest people who take it, but they can’t coerce someone into it

Creating a fake profile of an underage girl and baiting people into it is fine, since the volition is on the person ”walking into the trap”

But if police were to blackmail a person into commiting a crime like ”I know where you live, if you don’t steal that car for me and my friends we will come home to you”

being fooled itself isnt a crime but these nonce freaks are chatting up underaged girls with intent of having sex with them

>An intent to commit a crime is a common element of a criminal offense. Some crimes require prosecutors to prove that the defendant acted with a specific intent to commit the offense. Others only require a general intent.
and considering they were chatting with who they thought are 12 year olds about sexual things, yeah, its a crime

>talking to 12 year olds about sex is illegal
>sex ed is legal

Attached: 1592e3768a24abd630c14177b79bb801.png (645x773, 5.22K)

I don’t think those guys were “educating” the kids about sex user…

come the fuck on dude, they are chatting about doing sexual things to who they think is a 12 year old, not teaching them sex ed in a professional manner

Entrapment: The Show

Attached: 1621651439539.jpg (328x223, 16.1K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OCLrb334Zio
its a fucking hilarious show though, some of the dudes are there are so braindead

>>....but thats okay because it was actual an adult!
explain why someone should be charged for complete fiction?

There’s a man, goin’ round, takin’ names…

Attached: EFF11B0D-98BE-41B3-A6F0-46CDF94FC67E.png (424x349, 128.8K)

because he came to that house with the intent of preying on an underage kid?

>Creating a fake profile of an underage girl and baiting people into it is fine
Yes, the police can do that here but they don't charge the person for interacting with the bait. What they do is trying to identify the person and baiting him/her to confess to crimes so they have probable cause to raid the home/ put on a surveillance.

hes proven himself to be dangerous and fully capable and willing to molest a child, he should be arrested before anything happens
what dont you get? you want to wait for him to actually rape a child before he gets arrested?

And he decides who to free and who to blame...

Attached: xczx.jpg (1280x720, 52.16K)

He was obviously just on his way to the beach

Attached: genericwhitemale.webm (640x480, 642.67K)

hey I remember this dude, the 'i don't want this cookie'
the worst one imo is the one who brought his fucking kid so he could have a threesome

these CIA niggas with multibillion teams that are only there to make up fictional crimes are way more scary than the idiots the show traps, who knows how many real crimes these sorts of people have made up in history

forgot the link
youtu.be/2MikrPnPjv0?t=139

are you really trying to whatabout your way to protect p*dos?

15 year olds love having sex with older men who have cars and their own place to stay

made up crimes with no real victims are immoral, simply

you're such a fucking moron its not even funny