Was he Greek or Macedonian?

Attached: GettyImages-184255971-0a90115-30ece46.jpg (620x413, 100.13K)

He was indo-european

North Macedonian

How is Alexander viewed in jewish tradition?

Positively.

elaborate

Well, he didn't really do anything here.
He even sacrificed at the temple in Jerusalem.

he was macedonian
FYROM has every right to claim him, just as much as Brits do King Arthur for example

Macedonians were ethnically same group as the other greeks, low steppe and radically different from fyrom balcan slavs

Low steppe, high EEF?

was he greek or athenian?

Attached: 1634180710036.jpg (1200x1800, 477.66K)

He was north macedonian (slavic)

Yes, incoming study shows macedonian nobles had as much steppe as maltese/sicilians

Wow. Seems like EEF derived people basically invented european culture and civilization, no?

Plato was Proto-illyrian chad

Even if you say ancient Macedonians were Greek it still wouldn't make any sense to call Alexander 'Greek' or any of his commanders as such. In the end his Empire, court and way of ruling was Macedonian. Anybody from outside of the Kingdom of Macedon got the short end of the stick. Even Greeks were treated as subjugated people, with an army under Antipater sitting in Greece at all times to make sure they stayed crushed.

There is actually no evidence that Macedonian people did speak Greek, they are always refered to as being spoken to in the Macedonian tounge. Which is ambiguous to say the least. There is no confirming or denying that it was a seperate or the same language as Greek. We know that it was similar at the very least, but not that it was the same language

>sicilians
So they were mafiosi?

Basically yes, both latins and greeks were low steppe high eef with greeks having even less steppe

Polish

Attached: 1595405150224.jpg (540x960, 80.2K)

And indian culture and civilization stems from R1a brahmins who enslaved the local brownoids

(FYR) North Macedonian, of course

He was polish, Alexandrosi Macedonowski.

Of course the Slavoid fuck comes into the thread just to reply to me KEK
Indians have more IVC ancestry than steppe ancestry, and many of us have IVC or hunter gatherer haplogroups. Archeological evidence shows that indo aryans assimilated into the late Harappan civilization over time and mixed with them. If there was a war we would be way more steppe and way less IVC/AASI. In any case I have R1a-Z93 as my haplogroup so at least I can say we wuz aryans and not be totally larping, unlike you

baza