How did you remove the Any Forums rot from your brain in your country

How did you remove the Any Forums rot from your brain in your country

Attached: 1652721722943.jpg (600x548, 31.05K)

Heil Hitler
Death to the proletariat

/gif/

That isn’t what Hitler believed, user

I didn't.

by not being cumskinned

stop going there, stop 'keeping up with the news' and do interesting things with people you like
I should pitch my detox program to Any Forumstards, twitterdrones and discord addicts

Lol just be POC
Honestly I can't imagine what whites must feel like when they see Any Forums. Superiority? Autism? Because I suppose as a brown person it wouldn't even begin to affect you and you'd probably reject everything it says.

>Any Forums is not a browncel board

Step 1: download Grindr
Step 2: find a Black man with a BBC
Step 3: get TOPPED

Race isn't real.
Ethnicities aren't real
The past wasn't as idyllic as you think and it can never be recaptured in any case
Change is inevitable
Traditions are made up and subject to change
Everything only effectively exists for 80-odd years max and then it literally stops existing altogether - your family, your country, your favourite film, your enemies - all of these stop existing the moment you die as far as you're concerned.

>Race isn't real.
>Ethnicities aren't real
browncel cope

90% pf the pol schizos are american mutts

Stomach empty, no roof over head, life hopeless, can't think Any Forumsitic, simple as.

Attached: 1653039833123.jpg (974x850, 217.94K)

I graduated from university and realized that Japan is not worth being patriotic for.

H O N O R A R Y

Attached: file.png (813x863, 141.9K)

Kek you could be right

Why not? Too much of a hamster wheel bullshit going on?

>have sex
>make friends
>try out new hobbies
>reconnect with family
>get an education

>browncel
most non-whites in the world care much more about your blood than people in the west do

Most of Any Forums is nonwhites

it's not a cope. there is no gene that is ubquitous to black people and black people alone or for any other races. Race is purely based on visual similarity which doesn't actually perfectly correlate with genetics at all (negritos in SEA are closer to Japanese than to africans for example).

ethnicities are literally make belief, if a light skinned blue eyed afghan kid is adopted by british parents and raised as a british kid he will be effectively ethnically british. Some ethnicites are multiracial some are not. Some ethnicites define themselves by what religion they tend to follow, which is a nonsense when these days religious belief is in decline.

im drunk

do something realxing, I would watch anime

ok moshe

dude, all creatures on earth are made 99% of water.

60 years of social conditioning will do that to you
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE
KING TUTS BLOOD LITERALLY RUNS THROUGH MY VEINS
I AM A KING

Attached: file.png (912x928, 600.02K)