My name is Lyman Zerga

My name is Lyman Zerga

Attached: Сергей_Лавров_(14-02-2022)_(cropped).jpg (739x995, 131.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XlLGV5pSlXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1647030620005.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Driver is dead with foot on the pedal right?

To be honest this is how you know Ukraine is losing, not winning. Ambushing armour columns with cheap but effective anti tank weapons is what a losing nation does. It's exactly like this youtube.com/watch?v=XlLGV5pSlXo to keep it TV related

Who's Steve Jobs?

this boomer finna get jailed for war crimes lmao

>Ambushing armour columns with cheap but effective anti tank weapons is what a losing nation does
are you fucking retarded

>Ambushing armour columns with cheap but effective anti tank weapons is what a losing nation does
what do you expect them to do? get in line formation and walk towards an army 10x their size?

Lygma?

Barely three weeks ago most of Any Forums thought that that army could reach Atlantic in a month if they wanted

>if you kill your enemies they win

Ukraine can't win, but all they have to do is not lose. The longer they hold the weaker Putin looks and a stongman dictator doesn't stay in power if he isn't strong.

That is what they do.
Use their military to fight, but they cant because it is broken.
lrn2military

Russia will win reddit fags, but keep going with your hysteria. Death to the imperialists!

Yeah no shit they're ambushing the Russians but saying that's what a losing nation does doesn't make any sense.

>Use their military to fight, but they cant because it is broken.
yeah they are massively outnumbered and outgunned so they have to employ gorilla tactics. What exactly do you expect them to do differently?

>Death to the imperialists!
lol the irony

Why do Russian posters tell me this is fake?

If it's fake, which year/battle was this from? And is it from a video game/CGI'd?

Fucking retard, did you forgor Vietnam?

its battlefield 4

Let me know when they capture anything else than random small towns and villages near the border

they already destroyed five orphanages, I count that as a success

faggot, you do realize that:
1 Russia is using its second league army in order to keep secret the new weapons
2 They want to keep the infrastructures of the country, unlike the US in every country they destroyed
3 They are fighting brothers and they want the people of the country to like them, unlike the US

They could carpet bomb the country if they wanted.