Why are Americans so obsessed with guns?

Guns are stupid, here's why:

America has one of the
HIGHEST murder rates in the world because of guns. You practically hear some kind of mass shooting happening in the USA on a daily basis. We even recently witnessed 10 innocent people killed by some deranged 4channer with an assault rifle. If I were you, I wouldn't feel safe walking outside knowing there are psychos out there who are capable of shooting you on a whim.

>Inb4 but what about muh Second Amendment
Let's face it, us ordinary folks don't need highly lethal weapons of war, such as the Assault Rifle 15. And the Founding Fathers never had automatic weapons in mind when they drafted the constitution. They meant Wild West shit like black powder muskets and swords.

>Inb4 but what about muh self defence
There are effective and specialized martial arts out there fit for that very purpose, such as Krav Maga, Systema, and Wing Chun. As a BJJ blue belt myself, if someone were to mug me on the streets, I could easily just submit him with a triangle choke and put the assailant to sleep. There is simply NO need to murder someone when defending yourself.

So tell me again, why are y'all pro-gun?

Attached: AR15.jpg (679x452, 30.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CLjaTUnl3D0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guns are cool and go bang, makes me feel good. Same reason i am pro psychedelic drugs, it makes me feel good and cool so therefore it should be a right.

I shot a big buffalo rifle last weekend. It was pretty cool.

filters out sub 5 power level weaklings who job to bullets

Attached: F4F1E868-2EAF-4C5D-865B-7BB3915D4602.jpg (739x1024, 125.99K)

You do realize you are taking away food from Native Americans, right?

Gun manufacturers fetishisized the gun ownership and made it something political.
One of the most successful advertisements imho. Consoomerism became a part of an identity, masculine identity, conservative identity, supporting of troops, distrusting government and so on.
This is why they take those retarded pictures with guns even if they are not on ranges, not hunting and so forth.

CUZ THEIR SO MUCH FUN
YYYEEEEEEEHHHAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW

Nah guns are boring.

>Guns are stupi-
too long didnt read faggot
you worry about your government and your airsoft regulations and I'll worry about mine

You will never have blonde women

Attached: 1651886965385.jpg (738x703, 62.53K)

No, it's fun to shoot. Our militarys service rifle sucks though, way too heavy for regular infantry

Spoken like someone who never touched a firearm in your life
>flag
Makes sense. And no, the karate chop techniques you learned in movies or whatever bruce lee inspired you with isn't going to do shit to help you

>HIGHEST murder rates in the world because of guns
Blatantly false. America has one of the highest murder rates because of social instability and wealth inequality, not guns.
What do you get when you mix a bunch of bitter fatherless teenagers, who are living in poverty, with literal millionaries driving really expensive cars?
You get more violent crime.

Attached: 1650279647673.jpg (1024x1002, 162.31K)

arguments against gun control are always dumb as fuck.

>but muh 2a
yeah at the time they had muzzle loaded powder shots, not automatic/semi-automatic rifles.

it's a total larp that american gun owners think they could stop an army/

they are paranoid about their government lmao

I've shot tons of weapons from pistols to rocket launchers, and after a while I really gets boring. I've also shot your Ak 5 and surprisingly liked it. It was sturdy as fuck that helped with aiming. Altho you are right that it might be an ass to lug it around for long marches but in rifle range conditions I liked it.

True. Extreme wealth inequality is the biggest reason for such crime. For comparison scandinavia and Finland have some of the lowest wealth inequalities in the world. Go figure.

It's convenient to the CIA's interests, which also happens to coincide with cucking its own people.

The army are the american gun owners
>tf
opinion disposed, do you have a license to post on Any Forums?

Attached: mygun.jpg (3024x4032, 1.78M)

explain Switzerland then

>America has one of the
>HIGHEST murder rates in the world
Per capita?

Attached: mygun3.jpg (3024x4032, 1.39M)

When shit hits the fan guns become very available too, look at Syria.
But it is innocent larp, better to have them as such than go bombing more state buildings in oklahoma.

youtube.com/watch?v=CLjaTUnl3D0
Why don't black people carry out mass shootings?

Because they’re fuckin awesome. I wanna cop me a Kar98k as my first gun whenever I’m responsible enough to own one

>Assault Rifle 15

Attached: temp6__01.jpg (540x540, 71.08K)

america has high murder rates because they are garbage people, not because they have guns