What Kinos are ruined because the twist has been all over pop culture for years

What Kinos are ruined because the twist has been all over pop culture for years

Attached: 510PKZBEWZL._SY445_.jpg (324x445, 38.42K)

Its great tho

>caring about pop culture
NGMI

Citizen Kane

I don't understand. Never heard of this movie. What's the twist? Is it kino?

The "twist" is literally revealed in the trailer.

Watch it before you get spoiled

Sleepaway Camp, although it's a shitty movie, even by low budget horror standards
Onions Green is made from people

Do you know where you are

the twist is that reply to this post with your best memes or your mom will die in her sleep tonight

Filter went over me clean right in the middle of the ring, smdh

This
/thread

Leigh Taylor-Young was hot as fuck, why don't they make movies with sexy women anymore?

The Sixth Sense and Empire Strikes Back are the 2 most well known examples, The Prestige is another twist that got spoiled for me and many others even when the movie had just come out, Inception too.

Unironically Indiana Jones. Not a twist per se, but the general aesthetic and characters became a cliche for adventure media for over 50 years. I coudn't bear to watch the first Indie for the first time because of it. Pop culture overdid it.

A science fiction movie about a dystopian future where overpopulation and resource depletion has exacted a severe toll. While society has not collapsed or anything, most people lead miserable lives in truly squalid conditions. A new food called Onions Green (supposedly made from kelp) is introduced, and a big executive of the Onions company is killed. The movie is about a fairly crooked police detective investigating that murder (Charleton Heston) and his sidekick, an elderly scholar (Edward G. Robinson). During the investigation they discover that the food is being made from the abundant and renewable resource of human corpses, and the executive was killed because he wanted to make this information public. The old man decides to kill himself (in a government euthanasia clinic), and the cop attempts to tell people the truth about Onions Green, but is met with indifference because at that point people don't really have an alternative.

It's a good movie, I recommend it.

>spoiler
its literally in the poster though

it do be like that doe

Attached: ohje.png (634x708, 719.65K)

No it isn't.

Attached: sg.jpg (1756x2770, 1.88M)

It's not ruined tho because the lead up to the famous line is pure kino.

Oh I thought that was a giant meat grinder with people in it

Sneed

What do you guys think the others are mad of? I like to think red is just recycled feces and it's the reason the cop above Heston always eats them.

Attached: soylent14.png (633x266, 243.78K)

Attached: 221249243_823961185146005_4415149078515808693_n.jpg (400x400, 17.63K)

the only memorable twist of the 21st century

Attached: eFhZFoD8YJI6KMVg34k3QoC6n0z.jpg (725x1087, 82.35K)