/brit/

title race edish

Attached: Screenshot_2022_0520_130736.jpg (513x285, 19.32K)

i hate w*men

Every now and again Hollywood tries to guess why Jewish movies are so popular. So far, movies about Jews have received numerous awards, were nominated for the Oscars or broke box-office records all over the world. Why? Apparently, everyone knows why.

The answer is simple: because Jews tell the truth! But what do they say about it? About themselves, of course! And that's the point - it's not only that people like to watch films about themselves; all moviegoers like dramatic stories with interesting characters who go through inner transformations (the essence of cinema). What distinguishes Jewish characters from all other heroes is that they fulfill their destinies thanks to their talent and abilities. That makes them even more respectable in an increasingly complex world.

Those who watch such movies as Schindler's List or Life is Beautiful (which won three Oscars that year), don't leave the hall trying to find out where those people live, what they eat and how their houses look like. The second part of the film doesn't show you those details either. It draws no distinction between Jews and non-Jews living in Israel and abroad: both kinds of heroes face exactly the same problems and obstacles on their way to success.

And it should be noted that there are certain exceptions among other Jewish genres too, for example comedies about young Jews from New York City which came up with a new definition of a Jew - "a guy who knows he can get further with a smile than others could with a thousand speeches".

WE'RE ALL IN HERE!

yeah you love kids we know

ive seen the bans lad

ive read your ban list with my own eyes

eating poo x

...nh

anime

wonder what my life would be like if i'd grown up in a functional household
probably be a doctor or something boring like that

mong

not fond of JFs me

europeans that happen to live in britains bans be like:

'YOU WILL NOT POST SEXUALLY EXPLICITE IMAGES OF CHILDEN'

literally though

ive read them

what is it with euroswarths and being obsessed with britain and also being nonces

Been a rough one lately lads. Been feeling a bit in the dumps, can't lie about that. Bit of a blog but hope any other lads feeling the same can at least get something from it.

Recently moved out for the first time and whilst I'm very grateful for that, it has been a jarring change to get used to. Going from a house that has always had visitors, always had people coming and going, family, friends, whoever to... Nothing. Just me and my thoughts. I thought I'd relish the opportunity and never even partially believed I was the type that enjoyed company, always hated it, always wanted to be on my own. I've been completely blindsided by this change and how I've felt over it.
I've gotten over some of the harder parts of that, used it to better myself. Never exercised more in my life and I'm looking and feeling good, better. Matured, grown and focussed myself on that. Usually I avoid people with contempt too, now I'm all for at least giving small talk a go and I don't even believe it's out of a dire thirst for interaction on the day-to-day. I'm just not as depleted as I were before.

Thought I'd gotten over the worst of it though but I've had an incredibly short fuse lately with just about everyone that's not been family, like I'm looking to get in a scrap. I'm also not really the one to bother with women either, but I've been trying everything to get one to ruin the peace I've found. Rejection I'm used to, don't care you're gonna miss most times and most of the time I don't even bother. But this latest one? It's really hit me and I'm once again feeling like this utter despair's come out of nowhere. I was if anything more put off by her, was just a shot in the dark, but I've taken it way too to heart.

Hope some other lads have felt like this here, just constantly asking myself who or what I'm doing all this for. I think men are meant to do only what they want above all, but to accomplish that want for someone else.

the proto-gf has a very good relationship with her dad but hates her mum, is that just as bad?

Been a rough one lately lads. Been feeling a bit in the dumps, can't lie about that. Bit of a blog

but hope any other lads feeling the same can at least get something from it.

Recently moved out the first time and whilst I'm very grateful for that, it has been a jarring

change to get used to. Going from a house that has always had visitors, always had people

coming and going, family, friends, whoever to... Nothing. Just me and my thoughts. I thought I'd relish the opportunity and never even partially

believed I was the type that enjoyed company, always hated it, always wanted to be on my own. I've been completely blindsided by this

change and how I've felt over it.
I've gotten over some of the harder parts of

that, used it to better myself. Never exercised more in my life and I'm looking and feeling

good, better. Matured, grown and focussed

myself on that. Usually I avoid people with

contempt too, now I'm all for at least giving

small talk a go and I don't even believe it's out of a dire thirst for interaction on the day-to-day.

I'm just not as depleted as I were before.

Thought I'd gotten over the worst of it though but I've had an incredibly short fuse lately with

just about everyone that's not been family, like I'm looking to get in a scrap. I'm also not really

the one to bother with women either, but I've been trying everything to get one to ruin the

peace I've found. Rejection I'm used to, don't

care you're gonna miss most times and most of the time I don't even bother. But this latest one?

It's really hit me and I'm once again feeling like this utter despair's come out of nowhere. I was

if anything more put off by her, was just a shot in the dark, but I've taken it way too to heart.
Hope some other lads have felt like this here,

just constantly asking myself who or what I'm

doing all this for. I think men are meant to do only what they want above all, but to

accomplish that want for someone else.

it's a whole different kind of mental case

This general is diseased. Rotten to the core.

MIGRATE

futuristic

Attached: Screenshot_20220520-094642_Chrome.jpg (1256x900, 227.02K)

fuck off autist

clue status: nowhere to be found

i blame pedos and swarthy people from europe and the scottish irish and welsh

*slaps a sheet of postage stamps over your mouth*
*puts you in a headlock and scribbles "destination: orbit" on your jaw in permanent marker*
*shoves you away*
alright runt
*gets in a fighting stance and signals for you to get in one as well*
put your dukes up