/Friday Night Feels Bar/

/Friday Night Feels Bar/

Because its Friday night the feels bar is open. Feel free to come on in to share your feels with the regulars.

What drinks do you fancy? Getting ON the beers?

How you holding up? Is there anything on your mind you would like to talk about? I'm sure we can sort you out.

>How to social life/frens (for oxytocin/serotonin boost)?
>How do you balance social activities which are often lubricated with alcohol and questionable food with your health and fitness?
>Got any hangover cures/preventatives?
>how to deal with tfw no asian gf?

Attached: feelsbar.jpg (1280x720, 231.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SAmHLdmM5V0
youtu.be/NxfLrQ2Z1Ho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you think it's too late to learn how play an instrument? cause I have this sudden urge to play lear how to play a banjo

>>how to deal with tfw no asian gf?
How much of a loser do you have to be as a white dude (assuming) to not get an ez asian gf, literally just go where there are asian girls and they'll throw themselves at ya
>inb4 posts some Korean kpop singer or Japanese idol looking bitch
That shit just ain't easy if you're a fucking nobody

Fancy picking might be tricky but I think there are compositions and improv possibilities for all skill levels. Go for it.
Y mean user?
(I'm pretty enough just loveshy with a bit of autism, the fact that it's attainable but I don't go for it increases the misery)

Attached: hugguu.webm (338x480, 1.58M)

just keep drinking

>Y mean user?
Because the world isn't all sunshine, no amount of /feels/ will ever fix your fucking issues
>How to get a social life/frens
Go out there and meet people and become their friends, hang out with them
>How do you balance social activities which are often lubricated with alcohol and questionable food with your health and fitness?
As long as your diet is good rest of the week, one moderated trash junk food meal don't mean shit, same with drink, just drink light and use it for social reason
Taking painkillers if you got a headache and don't get super hungover in the first place

I have good news for anybody who saw my wanting to die post
I no longer want to die because my test result couldn't 'be done' so it is being put onto my exam instead. Which means I have a chance of finishing the course

die knowing

Nice one.

checking in

>LT
youtu.be/SAmHLdmM5V0

>LT
youtu.be/NxfLrQ2Z1Ho

>tfw no Chinese gf

Attached: 1612502567378.png (350x338, 66.73K)

it's a bit rough because most friendships are from highschool - and just go out and meet people is a memeandspouted by retards
.Because people in public don't want to make friends with strangers they want to hang out with their friends and may be up for a chat but probably don't want to be your friend

you need to know people to meet people so how do you force people to know you
- Move to a sharehouse
- get a GF off a dating app and make friends with her friends and friends of friends

>tfw no Chinese bf

Attached: no_homo.webm (288x540, 2.96M)

Reminder that if you're not voting for bob kattar, one nation or clive you are not voting for shitposting in parliament and therefore are unaustralian
>mfw paulin put the motion "it's okay to be white" to parliamentary vote

Attached: rey-jhon-rosano-doflamingo.jpg (1920x1143, 289.08K)

Pauline
clivei s a shilling rat piece of shit

don't lump big bustling bob katter in with them he has actual policy

>girl looks like a slut, acts all confident
>turns out to be terrible in bed and just lies there doing nothing

>girl looks shy and docile
>turns out to be an absolute monster whore in bed

why does this keep happening

i wouldn't know

It's a shame because sex is good but then you realise the cute was an act and they're actually a whore

is the conclusion that all women are whores?

yes, this is known.