1. You're cunt 2...

1. You're cunt 2. Are your geriatric boomer parents able to conceptualize the world not ending after they're gone and leave you with some inheritance?

Attached: 254345.jpg (323x156, 7.13K)

My parents will leave me with nothing but an addicts personality. kill me

I never understood americans thinking they will inherit boomers wealth. not going to happen senpai
American boomers will reverse mortgage their houses to blackrock just to live 2 more years into their 80s

Yeah my dad said he'll help me with the down payment

no. My parents are poor also. Ones a drug addict and their both alcoholics. It's over. kill me

My parents managed to fuck up every opportunity they were given to make a better life for themselves, so chances are they'll get one of those reverse mortgages on the house or something before they die

>tfw parents will probably leave half the maids to my brother

Is this an Anglo thing? Can't say for a fact, but my sister's married to an Aussie and his parents sold their house to move into a retirement home and go for holiday twice a year, so the way it's looking he's not gonna inherit a penny from them.

I and my gf will own 5 apartments and three houses within the next 10 years. Every generation having less and less children has some funny results.

I'm probably going to inherit 3 homes and few million dollars

What is Blackrock, I’ve seen the name on Any Forums for quite some time now.

Investment and asset management company that is more powerful than the majority of nations. It owns around 6-8% of America's entire wealth

WEF level?

Flag
They wouldn't need to leave me anything but I'd be happy for a share nonetheless, THOUGH

It's Blackstone that's buying up houses and repackaging them in investment funds not BlackRock retard

sorry :(
blackminerals

I've heard Blackcock is behind this

BlackGem

Attached: 7C1AA3CE-B4F9-4B0E-B23B-92649411DCB3.jpg (984x988, 195.69K)

It's BBCcuck you imbecile

IRL Evil Corp

It’s the mountain in WoW where the blackrock orcs live
there is also the molten core and blackwing lair raids there, and the blackrock depths and blackrock spire dungeons