Georgians are literally just Polish Turks

Georgians are literally just Polish Turks
>very religious
>violent
>hates armenians even though they built tbilisi
>touristy
>extreme butthurt against russia, ukrainian flags everywhere despite no shared culture or history (in contrast to real empathy like what swedes felt when finns were invaded in ww2)
>shit food (wow egg bread and cheese together how exotic!)
>OBSESSED with europe and the eu, flags are everywhere you look

Attached: Flag_of_Georgia.svg.png (255x170, 1.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tbilisi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when will georgia join nato? can mutts man up and let you in

My Georgian waifu...

Attached: 20150515_ESC_2015_Nina_Sublatti_8244.jpg (2211x2948, 2.73M)

You still have to go back THOUGH
Let’s see how it goes with EU first.

georgia is already in NATO, all of our states are

Source?

indepedent south ossetia when

You should just leave Caucasus and let them establish their own states, desu.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 108.95K)

Spotted the armeni-bro! Don't believe the memes, we actually really like you guys

Why are they like this?

Attached: 5637603F-5BD4-4C61-8267-F0120EA09623.jpg (1242x313, 158.07K)

>Georgia, the country that produced geeat people such as Ioseb stalin and Erdoğan
I kneel....

I work at a sim card store and most of my customers are either bulgarians, greeks and georgians
They all don't speak dutch but they all can speak turkish apparantly and ask if you can speak turkish in broken english

You forgot Beria the last hope for Soviet Union before they went to shit since they killed him :^)

they’re probably azeri or Georgian azeri then tbqh in Georgia most people speak English, Russian and Georgian. I don’t think anyone knows Turkish other than Georgian azeris

For Georgians here it is 50/50
But haven't encountered any azeri georgians since i ask them usually what ethnicity they are

with 50/50 i meant only like half would try speak turkish but like as someone who learned it from duolingo

Scroll down to demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tbilisi
Of courae in their effort to become like Europe they have started importing thousands of turks, syrians and pakis.
Hell in tbilisi they have a place just called europe square they are THAT obsessed with them
Yes Shota I am going back to the prospwrous proud country of Norway next week. I loved my two weeks in Armenia by the way

Your dirty armo tricks won’t work on me armen-jan!!!
You still have to go back wherever you want either to Norway or to Glendale.

Georgians are literally kahetian village imbeciles, that took over the region, that never belonged to them.

Your obsession with one of the many regions of Georgia that is Kahketi is quite something you should try visiting there one day.

As that user said literally no Georgian speaks turkish, the ones you met were azeris most likely

Based! Please conquer us and free Samegrelo from Kakhetoid inperialists

Georgians are very nice in my experience

But first they should free the oppressed north caucasians and give them independence. Basically they should just balkanize already it’s over NATO won...

There are some in Hungury?

Hungary* lol

Georgia is older than Russia, or even Russian people desu.

Attached: 6483716-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 65.85K)